HAPPY HOUR

Old Sep 23rd 2009, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of
Default Re: HAPPY HOUR

Originally Posted by sands
Excellent choice of name after all, then! By the way I don't think we've 'met' yet, so, hi
Hi to you too Sands I'm relatively new here, but I like it...
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 10:19 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sands
Hi Testa Rossa, how are you?!

What fights? I agree, I recal it was a very good site.
A couple of guys from the US twisting everything that was said to the extent you had to monitor your every word! Shame but I've had a few friend requests on Fb off the back of it and at least there I can pick and choose who I want to talk to! ! We went to the aquarium in the summer. Went thru la spezia! Good to hear from you again! We'll have to do a book catch up!
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

I too am a user of Facebook. I have quite a collection of friends from around the world, so if anyone fancies adding me I'm under my real name of Mel Horrod and I think there is only one of me... oh and you had better tell me who you are when you request me so I know who's who.... I get confused easily!!
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

sands will become famous soon enough

Hi Tessa Rossa!

What a shame you passed nearby me - you could have stopped in! I'm sure I could have russled (spelling?!) up some Bounties for the kids

Re closing of the other site - couldn't those two guys just have been banned from using the site? I guess not, or they would have thought of it.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 10:32 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
Expats in Italy is finally closing down! Cristina has had enough of the fights! Real shame as it was a good resource! Glad I still have this place!
Hope they don't all move over here though. We've had a few nasty ones at times here. Why can't some people grasp the fact that everyone is entitled to an opinion and that with Italian bureaucracy there is always scope for negotiation.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

What an incredibly pc way of saying that!!
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 10:41 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sands, nice to see you back. Still me in Verona just a different username.
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Hiya! So, to whom am I speaking? Oh I love being silly (in English)
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

By the way - or, btw if you're text literate like me - what name did Duffy choose for his little boy in the end?
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

whoops sorry, Duffer !
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 12:09 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Brando
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 37100
Hope they don't all move over here though. We've had a few nasty ones at times here. Why can't some people grasp the fact that everyone is entitled to an opinion and that with Italian bureaucracy there is always scope for negotiation.

Hear Hear !!! this is one of the better forums and no-one gets moaned at for airing their views (unike some of the others ) So lets and hope those nasty people dont come on here
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 12:10 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 37100
Hi Sands, nice to see you back. Still me in Verona just a different username.
What were you called before??
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Fabulous name. How is fatherhood going?!
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

(Indie / Lorna ...bit late... but my contribution to the school moans of yesterday ) my youngest came home yesterday from his new school (le medie) and was amazed that the teachers were concerned at how much weight they have in their rucksacks and so they are encouraging them to use the cupboards at school to leave books. I said thats very good and I'm happy........BUT WHY oh why in the 5 years of juniour school when their little backs are even weaker do they insist on them carrying the same amount as a bloody sherpa !!! I had a run in with the dragon bidella who wouldnt let me carry it in once - and so I made her take it as I said 'there is NO way' my son is taking that weight on his back. Its another of the many things that make my blood boil - especially when with a little cooperation or a few lockers the situation could be solved so easily.
The last 2 weeks I have spent a small fortune - text books/excersise books/ diaries/ruxksacks and even a bloney keyboard for music lessons - (this is for 2 boys). Its just ludicrous - even the book shop lady told me that it disgusting that they have to get new books each year. She said they prefer to deal with 2nd hand cos the margin on new ones is so little and that they (the retailers) get treated like dirt by the big publishing companies. Unfortunately I could only find 2 2nd hand ones on the long list to buy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.