zim nationals

Old Aug 21st 2007, 3:29 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: zim nationals

Originally Posted by Juggernaut
You seem to be suggesting that the entire crime situation is a ploy to 'get at' whites. Maybe even goyernment sponsored ?
Its my opinion that its economical as opposed to racial .Supply and demand .If you have ...the criminals want . In S.A however most whites are the haves, be it perception or fact you tell me. More and more new black 'celebrities' have been victims of crime as well.
Not entire, but a large percentage. Robbery is one thing, the savagery of torturous murder/rape/violent attack is clearly an act of hostility towards whites, as it is towards other minorities as well. I do not dispute that criminals attack their more prosperous blacks. Economics absolutely plays it's part as it does anywhere, but the savagery associated with it is driven by a much darker motivation.

As for government sponsored. You tell me what kind of message you get when your chief of police is connected to organized crime figures? Your Minister of Security advising people that whine about crime to leave, and your President dubiously acknowledging that you may have an issue but not actively addressing it. It's becoming a free for all criminal shopping spree with little to no recourse. How about people turning to their armed response companies before turning to the police because they can not trust them to either respond, or count on them to defend as is the duty of law enforcement. To deny that racism is alive and well and playing a vengeful game is deluding yourself. The government is giving a message that you are not welcome and a good percentage understand that message clearly. Just look at the support Mugabe is getting from your President and other African heads of state. That message is pouring through the corridors of your government and coming to a neighbourhood near you.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 3:33 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

My comment "The minorities have to stick together now as they are the walking targets." is based on the change in attitude us souties experienced since the changing of the guard. We previously were considered a bit of a tolerated nuisance under the previous regime.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:42 am
Member Delux

Juggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant futureJuggernaut has a brilliant future

A tolerated nuisance is understating it a bit. Souties a.k.a the English were as advantaged as Afrikaners and not a smidgeon less. Like afrikaners you werent affected by crime as much as black south africans were .The group areas act made sure that all crime were contained in the townships .Where the cops couldnt be to bothered to bring it under control because it was black on black , coloured on coloured .Its not a new thing ...it might be to you .There were no crime stats released during those years , now we want monthly updates .

Asking people that whine about crime to leave is not the answer either because as we can clearly see on this site they can just as easily do it from abroad and often to much greater affect. Then again you need to re affirm your decision to leave to yourself and others every now and then.

Some have decided to leave but why now act as if those remaining or even those that want to return are complete morons living with blinkers on. I'm trying to get this relative out or persuading that sister to come join me in OZ /UK, if its that bad why would you need to persuade anybody ?
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 2:19 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Originally Posted by Juggernaut
A tolerated nuisance is understating it a bit. Souties a.k.a the English were as advantaged as Afrikaners and not a smidgeon less. Like afrikaners you werent affected by crime as much as black south africans were .The group areas act made sure that all crime were contained in the townships .Where the cops couldnt be to bothered to bring it under control because it was black on black , coloured on coloured .Its not a new thing ...it might be to you .There were no crime stats released during those years , now we want monthly updates . I recall many an event that looked as if the boer war was going to be resurrected once again. The afrikaner did not appreciate the rooinek coming in and telling him how to run his country. I was also part of a group of kids that went to one of the pilot schools S.A. set up in trying to integrate the English and Afrikaans students. The division in language/culture was huge, not only in high schools/colleges but also in the work place. These lessons were clear to me and many like me

Asking people that whine about crime to leave is not the answer either because as we can clearly see on this site they can just as easily do it from abroad and often to much greater affect. Then again you need to re affirm your decision to leave to yourself and others every now and then. What a stale old and ineffective argument. Rather than deal with issue, attack the person. That's an old South African tactic used during the Nat government as well. Rooinek can leave if he doesn't like the way we do things. zzzzzz

Some have decided to leave but why now act as if those remaining or even those that want to return are complete morons living with blinkers on. I'm trying to get this relative out or persuading that sister to come join me in OZ /UK, if its that bad why would you need to persuade anybody ?
zzzzzzz, boils down to the same old shyte when the facts can't be disputed. Some can leave, and some cannot for a multitude of reasons. Immigration is a huge step and can be daunting for the most adventurous amonst us. You apparently don't get that.

Putting on blinders is not an uncommon affliction in sunny S.A. They liked censorship in the Nat days too! I just am intriqued that you feel threatened by criticism of crime and incompetence. It's a common practice in western societies and highlights failings that need to be addressed. You would think that wanting the government to clean up it's act as well as the streets would be of an advantage to you and your loved ones. Perhaps you like things just the way they are...behind security systems.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

Errol is an unknown quantity at this point

I recall many an event that looked as if the boer war was going to be resurrected once again. The afrikaner did not appreciate the rooinek coming in and telling him how to run his country. I was also part of a group of kids that went to one of the pilot schools S.A. set up in trying to integrate the English and Afrikaans students. The division in language/culture was huge, not only in high schools/colleges but also in the work place. These lessons were clear to me and many like me

This is a direct quote.

I was last in South Africa in the late 1960's and can relate to what you are saying here although I think it was before the pilot shools test was even considered. What happened after 1994? Is it burried? If it has, isn't it time it resurfaced? Perhaps I am "not all there" but an election doesn't burry years of culteral differences. Could a soutie get a job in the government in those days, and could a rooinek get a executive position in the typical English speaking corporation? Of course legally yes, but in reality

Errol