JZ for president

Old Dec 18th 2007, 10:10 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice
Default Re: JZ for president

Originally Posted by Stanley10
And the sky will fall on our heads.
Not on yours and mine, seeing you and I are living outside the country. But on many people I love, yes it might.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 10:19 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

I thought you needed electricity to get Sky
Old Dec 19th 2007, 5:04 am
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it was pretty evident the way the country was heading so Zuma getting the job comes as no surprise. I suppose the blessing in this is that my family FINALLY acknowledge that the writing is not on the wall but on a overhead neon sign! Time to leave. Jeepers, after all my years of lecturing, and it took this for them to begin the extraction process!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:03 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
Well, it was pretty evident the way the country was heading so Zuma getting the job comes as no surprise. I suppose the blessing in this is that my family FINALLY acknowledge that the writing is not on the wall but on a overhead neon sign! Time to leave. Jeepers, after all my years of lecturing, and it took this for them to begin the extraction process!
Well if that's what it took - congrats & good luck with their plans.

have a good festive season
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:54 am
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
Better late than never
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:56 am
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad you find it so amusing .... it just reinforces my opinion of you.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Stanley10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 1066
I'm glad you find it so amusing .... it just reinforces my opinion of you.
I'll survive.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Pablo
Up the down escalator, as usual, Stanley. I am referring to 'the masses' in South Africa, of course.

Let us never forget that you have voted with your feet already, and in spite of your ludicrous interjections, you have decided to live in... Australia. Nuff said.
Do I believe what I am reading

Stanley that is SO POSITIVE about South Africa lives in Oz, wel well.

Reminds me of the many business folk I met ( of course with senior positions) that toldme of how they were a comrade in the struggle, of course in some other country other than South Africa.

Same old.

Regardless of all the differences of opinions SA is going down the toilet and time will tell.

We will see Zuma's "bring me my machine gun" roll out plan VERY soon.

THere will be a few more Stanleys (if they are not Zulus) trying to get out of SA but of course will still be comrades.

Would love to know what Mandela is thinking of all this. Maybe he too is thinking of moving to Oz
Old Dec 19th 2007, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

bunnychow has a brilliant futurebunnychow has a brilliant futurebunnychow has a brilliant futurebunnychow has a brilliant futurebunnychow has a brilliant futurebunnychow has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Pablo
I had to laugh. There was a piece in the paper today about Mr Zuma, saying how he had had 4 wives and "about 20 children though his office couldn't confirm the exact number." That was immediately following a report about his rape trial, where he said that it was part of Zulu culture to give the chick one because she was "aroused." This to the hiv+ daughter of a deceased friend. No doubt this was an uncle-like gesture. Holy Mother of God!

As for our pal Mr 6000, he's just trying to cause a stir. He's scared out his pants, just like everyone else. As for me, well I'm not going to be there when 'die poppe dans', thank heavens!

Anyway, it looks like any dancing done by "die poppe" will be by candlelight. Kind of romantic, if you like that kind of thing. Do electric fences run on candle power?
Maybe Zuma is correct, first plough the land to see if it's fertile
Old Dec 19th 2007, 8:35 pm
Happily hungover

Originally Posted by bunnychow
You'll obviously fit in well with Zumas new regime.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bunnychow
Anybody remember watching the Shaka Zulu series on TV?
Talk about deja vue
Old Dec 19th 2007, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Campbells
Do I believe what I am reading

Stanley that is SO POSITIVE about South Africa lives in Oz, wel well.

Reminds me of the many business folk I met ( of course with senior positions) that toldme of how they were a comrade in the struggle, of course in some other country other than South Africa.
Nothing new here Campbells, I told you in May I was in Melbourne. However I don't think I have ever told you I was a comrade in the struggle.
Old Dec 20th 2007, 2:40 am
Banned

Nothing new here Campbells, I told you in May I was in Melbourne. However I don't think I have ever told you I was a comrade in the struggle.
Hey Stan

Try reading again
Old Dec 20th 2007, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Campbells
Hey Stan

Try reading again
Yep, just did.
Old Dec 20th 2007, 4:14 am
Banned

Yep, just did.

Got it yet ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.