And now what?

Old Jul 8th 2010, 12:08 am
Just Joined

ModelMaterial is just really niceModelMaterial is just really niceModelMaterial is just really niceModelMaterial is just really niceModelMaterial is just really niceModelMaterial is just really niceModelMaterial is just really niceModelMaterial is just really niceModelMaterial is just really niceModelMaterial is just really nice
Default Re: And now what?

Originally Posted by Syedney
Thanks everyone, the interview went really well.

The CTO who interviewed us (4 of us at the same time!) said to me he thought we were the best bunch he has seen so far!!

However, out of last 12 ppl they've seen, they only chose 2...

So fingers crossed
And I'm thinking your'e one of them

Love and xo
Yasi
Old Jul 8th 2010, 12:19 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone, the interview went really well.

The CTO who interviewed us (4 of us at the same time!) said to me he thought we were the best bunch he has seen so far!!

However, out of last 12 ppl they've seen, they only chose 2...

So fingers crossed
OMG, I am SO nervous for you

You had better let us know the minute you find out!
Old Jul 9th 2010, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
OMG, I am SO nervous for you

You had better let us know the minute you find out!

Had another interview today.....

Looks like next week is going to rather crucial one for this household...

(Thanks guys for all your support...It's making a huge difference to us)
Old Jul 9th 2010, 12:15 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Well you have time to prepare yourself, get your questions ready, mentally prepare for possible replies.

Old Jul 9th 2010, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Still got everything crossed for you
Old Jul 9th 2010, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
Still got everything crossed for you

Thanks Sally!

LOVE THIS: When the going gets tough, get yourself going!

Very true...and a powerful statement!
Old Jul 10th 2010, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sally!

LOVE THIS: When the going gets tough, get yourself going!

Very true...and a powerful statement!
Easier to say than do but I'm trying!
Old Jul 10th 2010, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey I don't know what it is, but I find myself on complete tenterhooks about this one and I have never even met Syedney.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Blimey I don't know what it is, but I find myself on complete tenterhooks about this one and I have never even met Syedney.

Just to keep everyone who has been sending me good karma, informed:

---> so far 2 interviews taken (Wed/Fri last week): no news yet though I feel I did very well and sailed through all technical questions/puzzles.

---> Got one interview tomorrow, local to myself...

---> Had a chat with HR of this company that I applied to, we talked on the phone for 45min, and she was dead keen but when asked me about my status here, and being honest person that I am I told her about 457, she went quiet...for 5min! Then said "shit!shit!"

Then she said she would like to speak to her manager. She called me back an hour later to confirm some stuff on my CV...

Haven't heard from her yet...Though it's early doors yet.
God, this 457 feels like I have a stigmata or something...
Old Jul 13th 2010, 4:19 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Wow, what a cliff hanger! Good luck to you!

BTW, have you received notice from DIAC yet? If not, does that mean the 28 days have not begun ticking yet?
Old Jul 13th 2010, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

BTW, have you received notice from DIAC yet? If not, does that mean the 28 days have not begun ticking yet?
I think the company said they will inform DIAC from next week...

That's another bridge to cross...

One update, bit of a bad news: One of the jobs I went for interview for, they have decided to go with someone else...

I am sure the 457 factor is the key...

Am following another avenue and will reveal all when I am further down the root...No, it doesn't involved divorcing my OH and marrying an Ozzie
Old Jul 13th 2010, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks for the update.
Fingers still crossed
Old Jul 13th 2010, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck - we're all wishing you the best
Old Jul 14th 2010, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

More updates:

Went for an interview very close to where I live, got told they are keen and may work out something in regards to 457 visa...They asked me to look at the options of being employed through a management company who will deal with 457 stuff for me...Need to get back to them by end of week on this...

Have no idea so any help here would be appreciated!

One of the recruiters calling me up today is an expat, a Spurs fans just like yours truly, and may have an interview (yes yet another one!) for me tomorrow...Friday I have an interview line up too...

The way I am seeing is that each interview is getting me a step nearer to that job
Old Jul 14th 2010, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

emma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to beholdemma75 is a splendid one to behold

Keeping everything crossed for you and hope that you get a new job

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.