Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

EVEN NEWER SPARKLY contributory parents visa thread!!!

EVEN NEWER SPARKLY contributory parents visa thread!!!

Old Jun 17th 2009, 7:32 am
Just Joined

jat1968 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EVEN NEWER SPARKLY contributory parents visa thread!!!

Hi, sorry Matt can't help you with that one but I'm sure someone will know what to advise....was just ready to post this.....

Just an update on my mum's application....a CO was appointed on 26/5/09 and I feel as though my feet haven't touched the floor since....

My mum has no computer skills and is feared by the mere thought of them so I have done the majority of paperwork...form 80 downloaded and filled in then sent to UK for my mum to sign, date and return, along with police forms, which she completed, forwarded to Fareham, and paid £70 for a quick turnaround (48 hours) and medical forms for her to take to Manchester

I then lodged AOS forms on 05/06 expecting them to take a while, upto 28 days the lady at Centrlink had informed me....had a letter on 11/06 to open account at CBA and lodge AOS!!! (wow how quick was that? )

My mum had her medicals yesterday...16/06 and all was well, and she has posted all the other forms back to PVC....

I now feel I can relax and have a glass or 2 of the good stuff and I can't wait till she is here and we can share a bottle!!!

Sandach could you please update the tracker with the new info, thanks and good luck to all who are still waiting to hear,

cheers
Old Jun 17th 2009, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to all

Hi

Unless the form has changed, see the office only use box at the bottome of the first page. Our doctor told us to insert the file reference against the "File number/PRID/CID".

Charlie
Old Jun 17th 2009, 7:42 am

sandch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sirmatt101
Hi, could someone help with a query. We are getting our medicals done for front loading, but on the form (26) there is nowhere for the File Reference Number, to make it easy for them to identify! Any ideas apart from a post it note stapled to the forms?

Thanks

Matt.
Matt: I filled in the Office Use only box on page 3 - since really it should have been completed by them in advance.
Cheers

Steve
Old Jun 17th 2009, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by jat1968
......Sandach could you please update the tracker with the new info, thanks and good luck to all who are still waiting to hear,

cheers
Well done! All updated.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

home alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nice

Hi!

Not long after we applied in April 2008, I down loaded 1 set of medical forms, just to scan and add to our files, a couple of months ago, when we finally booked our medicals, of course I had to down load another set! Only to find they had updated them, for the better, they were so much easier to fill in etc;

We had our medicals on May 29th. blood test results, came through on 2nd June, we are using an agent, waiting to hear if we have 'passed' them!

Our dogs, were so much easier than I could have imagined, next stage, blood tests, to be done on 29th June, if all ok, they fly out on 27th July! Thanks to Airpets.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 12:32 pm

sirmatt101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by charlie5
Hi

Unless the form has changed, see the office only use box at the bottome of the first page. Our doctor told us to insert the file reference against the "File number/PRID/CID".

Charlie
Many thanks for that Charlie (& Steve), must admit my eyes were drawn to that box, but like anything with "For Office Use Only" written there, worries you to put anything in.

Cheers.

Matt
Old Jun 17th 2009, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by sandch
Matt: I filled in the Office Use only box on page 3 - since really it should have been completed by them in advance.
Cheers

Steve
Many thanks Steve.

Cheers

Matt
Old Jun 20th 2009, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

jmm100uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sirmatt101
Many thanks Steve.

Cheers

Matt
The doctor who did my med exam said that the form 'really should' have a box for the reference and added it himself!
Old Jun 20th 2009, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

jmm100uk is an unknown quantity at this point

This might be of interest to other people in the queue. On 17 June I emailed PVC direct to ask about timelines - especially as there is so much conflicting information about. My registration date was 1 April 08. I got their reply yesterday :

"Good Morning Jean,
We are currently working on applications lodged in March 2008.
We hope to have your case assigned to an officer in the next 3-4 weeks."
Old Jun 20th 2009, 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by jmm100uk
This might be of interest to other people in the queue. On 17 June I emailed PVC direct to ask about timelines - especially as there is so much conflicting information about. My registration date was 1 April 08. I got their reply yesterday :

"Good Morning Jean,
Thats certainly good news for you and for those of us not far behind!!

Cheers

Matt
Old Jun 20th 2009, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

gill aussie dreamer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jmm100uk

"Good Morning Jean,
Hi Jean. many thanks for that post my application was lodged and acknowledged on the 18th of march .

gill58
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 6:59 am

Just to let you all know that the CPV date tracker has moved and can now be found at www.gainwave.co.uk.
Best of luck to all who are waiting.
Regards
Steve
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 7:26 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Any of you who aren't aware of the latest from DIAC check out George's post HERE
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 7:39 am
Just Joined

emma-great is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

Not sure if i'm in the right section, hope someone can help. Apologies if not.

Haven't been on for a while as waiting to apply for CPV. I want to contact the POPC via email to ask them some questions. Has anyone got an email address for them or do I just have to use their enquiry contact via the 'immi.gov' site and if I do are they good at answering?

Many thanks

Em:
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to all

Hi

This loophole was sure to be closed at some stage.

Charlie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.