Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Lack of Clothes - again

Lack of Clothes - again

Old Jun 25th 2012, 1:36 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lack of Clothes - again

Wow I'm surprised at this one, now all they have to do is find Saudi women who train and live outside Saudi (the cant be seen doing it in Saudi) to compete

http://http://www.arabianbusiness.co...cs-463293.html

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/saudi...cs-463293.html
Old Jun 25th 2012, 1:58 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by desert_dwellers
i am gathering my thoughts right now but I feel there is a butterfly perching on the lion's shoulder, it would be too disproptionat and unfair match to roar at it so the simple answer to your question is, no sweetie I don't.
I have absolutely no idea what you're on about.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

i am gathering my thoughts right now but I feel there is a butterfly perching on the lion's shoulder, it would be too disproptionat and unfair match to roar at it so the simple answer to your question is, no sweetie I don't.
and as for Meow, nice try but you have got to work harder to get me going
"Sweetie".....hmmmmmmmm. Well, BUDDY (or Bhai, just to help you out a little ), just bring it on, IF you think you can handle the echo. And try not to go the insulting, personal route, as that is very predictable and boring...surprise me!

And "disproportionate" is spelled like this...( and no, I am not a native English speaker, neither am I dyslexic...just like you! )

Last edited by Alexa; Jun 25th 2012 at 3:05 pm.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 2:19 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

i am gathering my thoughts right now but I feel there is a butterfly
Those butterflies are your thoughts, flittering around and going nowhere.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 2:20 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
that could take a while
On the contrary, I'd have thought.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kix
I have absolutely no idea what you're on about.
I think you're supposed to be trembling at the prospect of his mighty intellect being unfettered.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 2:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cypselos
I think you're supposed to be trembling at the prospect of his mighty intellect being unfettered.
Hmm, yes, trembling in a state of advanced mirth at some of the off-the-wall views maybe.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 2:25 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cypselos
Blimey! Even Google translate never came up with that explanation Mighty intellect, hhhmmm. Waiting now isn't it, Ok ok.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Wait, we've got a slavery-supporter who thinks human rights have nothing to do with morality, and all we can do is pick on his grammar? i give up.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 5:13 pm
Account Closed

Al Murray has proof of god!
Old Jun 25th 2012, 8:06 pm
Banned

desert_dwellers is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow...., this thread is beginning to look like a kung fu game, many pitted against one (poor old Bruce Lee), with lots of web site links flying every where, and no one (apart from, may be one and even vaguely) bothered to sit down and calmly write down a summary of his/her thoughts,.. expecting me to go through all those articles and news web sites and provide answers to every idea in them. The theme is the same, the articles spoke of people's practices and organized mafia groups which is not the subject in question, we are talking about institutionalized slavery, that is country legalizing or accepting slavery.
Some one, yet again, stepped into side topics of religions and expecting me to debate the subject of slavery and prisoners of wars in the old time which would bring into the discussion the Roman's and their favourite pass time game of 'Slaves versus hungry beasts' (watch Gladiator film if interested), while the topic of the thread is still "lack of clothes"!!!!
Don't expect me to stand up here and defend the actions of the Arab organized mafia of slavery/prostitution, any more than I expect you to defend the white slavery practices (as well as black) here in London, conducted by the Russian and east European mafias, whose main customers are, not Saudi rich men, but middle class gentlemen charged with sexual fantasies and with stacks of cash to spend. Reminds me of a story in the paper of a Nigerian teenager girl who was smuggled to London on promise to a descent job, realized that she has been conned, picked up the phone to her mum in Nigeria (who was one of the conspirers) and complained, her mother told her, "Its ok darling, better to be scr**** and get paid for it than to stay here and marry an ass**** who will do the same thing to you but without paying you and you still have to look after his kids". Europe is riddled with this kind of poor girls.

Alexa, I just don't understand what, this spelling fusses all the about, the English language spelling, any way is going to be changed soon, so don't hold on to it, the demand from the European union to overhaul the English language spelling is mounting. This is their condition to accept english as an official language of the union, so write-it-as-you-hear-it kind of approach will have to be adopted world wide. Cat, for example would be spelled as kat, etc. That should effectively advance the good cause of humanity as one would concentrate on the context of the word not the silly spelling part of the word, like some of you here are so much obsessed with.
And as for Seven seas, your post reminds me of the old English practice of the Dark Ages of witch hunting , that practice off course, is now history but, the spirit is by all means not, old habits die hard mate.....
Old Jun 25th 2012, 8:14 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

So you answer nothing again and just write an inane post. I'm sure the EU will dictate the spelling of our language like they dictated what currency we use.........
Old Jun 25th 2012, 8:32 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...., this thread is beginning to look like a kung fu game, many pitted against one (poor old Bruce Lee), with lots of web site links flying every where, and no one (apart from, may be one and even vaguely) bothered to sit down and calmly write down a summary of his/her thoughts,.. expecting me to go through all those articles and news web sites and provide answers to every idea in them. The theme is the same, the articles spoke of people's practices and organized mafia groups which is not the subject in question, we are talking about institutionalized slavery, that is country legalizing or accepting slavery.
Some one, yet again, stepped into side topics of religions and expecting me to debate the subject of slavery and prisoners of wars in the old time which would bring into the discussion the Roman's and their favourite pass time game of 'Slaves versus hungry beasts' (watch Gladiator film if interested), while the topic of the thread is still "lack of clothes"!!!!
Don't expect me to stand up here and defend the actions of the Arab organized mafia of slavery/prostitution, any more than I expect you to defend the white slavery practices (as well as black) here in London, conducted by the Russian and east European mafias, whose main customers are, not Saudi rich men, but middle class gentlemen charged with sexual fantasies and with stacks of cash to spend. Reminds me of a story in the paper of a Nigerian teenager girl who was smuggled to London on promise to a descent job, realized that she has been conned, picked up the phone to her mum in Nigeria (who was one of the conspirers) and complained, her mother told her, "Its ok darling, better to be scr**** and get paid for it than to stay here and marry an ass**** who will do the same thing to you but without paying you and you still have to look after his kids". Europe is riddled with this kind of poor girls.

Alexa, I just don't understand what, this spelling fusses all the about, the English language spelling, any way is going to be changed soon, so don't hold on to it, the demand from the European union to overhaul the English language spelling is mounting. This is their condition to accept english as an official language of the union, so write-it-as-you-hear-it kind of approach will have to be adopted world wide. Cat, for example would be spelled as kat, etc. That should effectively advance the good cause of humanity as one would concentrate on the context of the word not the silly spelling part of the word, like some of you here are so much obsessed with.
And as for Seven seas, your post reminds me of the old English practice of the Dark Ages of witch hunting , that practice off course, is now history but, the spirit is by all means not, old habits die hard mate.....
At first I thought you deluded, then it was stupid but now I see that you are in fact just madder than a box of frogs and about as much use as a chocolate teapot.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

This is becoming boring.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

westendgirl1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Lack of Clothes - again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.