Reload this Page >

Lack of Clothes - again

Lack of Clothes - again

Old Jun 25th 2012, 12:32 am
Banned

desert_dwellers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lack of Clothes - again

Originally Posted by britexpat76
You make yourself sound more and more stupid with every post, do you really think the maids and labour are really well informed before coming here??

They are sold a dream as some expats are and believe they can help their families where as most are an expendable abused commodity. Do you actually have any valid points to make as I now just find you tedious
Using harsh and rude words is a childish way of running away from an intelligent argument (if you are capable of holding one). I too have got a database of intimidating/insult words that I can trade with people like you but that's a tool of the fool. I actually see no difference between you and those whom you have been all along complaining about !!!
Old Jun 25th 2012, 4:00 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by desert_dwellers
Using harsh and rude words is a childish way of running away from an intelligent argument (if you are capable of holding one). I too have got a database of intimidating/insult words that I can trade with people like you but that's a tool of the fool. I actually see no difference between you and those whom you have been all along complaining about !!!
Intelligent argument? If only you would
Old Jun 25th 2012, 4:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saff_Parker
Is this really a religion debate?
All threads over 5 pages are. Norm hasn't been too vocal so wait, this still has more time to run.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 4:23 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
Intelligent argument? If only you would
Quite. So far he's come to the battle of wits empty handed.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Desert Dwellers

I can't take you seriously as you're not getting upset or arguing about other issues which are really much more pressing, and could have the ability to both change and save lives. The fact that you ignore any attempt to prioritise these other LOCAL, and far more important issues, but spend your time trying to point score means that i have no respect for your thought process.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 6:06 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by desert_dwellers
You're a funny dude aren't you!

One minute you are telling us that all westerners are heathens and that women are slaves of their sexuality, and the next you are outraged that we are playing along with your silly game.

As far as I can tell nobody has been particularly harsh or rude either. As I said in my last post stop being victim. It makes you look ridiculous!
Old Jun 25th 2012, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

mathematist will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Saff_Parker
Sense!

As for the own-goals thing... I completely agree. I'm Muslim (and English) and score a few own-goals here and there unfortunately.
OOO, you said the dreaded 'M' word and English. Many poster here will think they are incompatible and that you are not truly British...

With regards to this thread, it is gradually turning into an anti-religion, anti-Islam by the posts as people are not discussing but thrashing about the Daily Mail's guide to Islam. Militant-atheists I'd say and yes, there are such people.

An article on equality and women in Islam in today's National which is a good, balanced article for people who are interested.

"However, the negative depictions of Muslim women are not phantoms. In some parts of the world women are oppressed and Islam should not be conflated with these cultural practices. Muslim women do need liberating, not from Islam but from their indigenous cultures"

Last edited by mathematist; Jun 25th 2012 at 6:32 am.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 6:32 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mathematist
With regards to this thread, it is gradually turning into an anti-religion, anti-Islam by the posts as people are not discussing but bashing the Daily Mail's guide to Islam. .
I disagree.

Militant-atheists I'd say and yes, there are such people.
Thank the good lord that there are now militant atheists! It's about time that people actually stood up against the f***wittery of those afflicted with religion instead of sitting quietly ignoring the elephant in the room.

Old Jun 25th 2012, 6:37 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

OOO, you said the dreaded 'M' word and English. Many poster here will think they are incompatible and that you are not truly British...

With regards to this thread, it is gradually turning into an anti-religion, anti-Islam by the posts as people are not discussing but thrashing about the Daily Mail's guide to Islam. Militant-atheists I'd say and yes, there are such people.
Are you kidding me? I am pretty sure I speak for more or less every poster on this site when I say that we don't give a toss whether you are muslim or not.

The problem only arises when you spout bollocks that makes no sense and has no place in modern society. Now stop being such a twat and if you have nothing sensible to add to the conversation I suggest you keep your mouth shut..

Last edited by norsk; Jun 25th 2012 at 7:38 am. Reason: removed word 'people' as it looked like I said 'you people' when it was a word I forgot remove while revising
Old Jun 25th 2012, 6:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

An article on equality and women in Islam in today's National
which is a good, balanced article.

"However, the negative depictions of Muslim women are not phantoms. In some parts of the world women are oppressed and Islam should not be conflated with these cultural practices. Muslim women do need liberating, not from Islam but from their indigenous cultures"
I'd rather be considered a militant atheist than a religious extremist.

Only one of those causes true damage to others.

What's the issue with British Muslims? None, got mates back home that are British Muslims...they're alright, it's kind of irrelevant.

You've got a bunker size chip on your shoulder and unfortunately, you'll never change, you're stuck with it, you'll die with it.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Amazing how you and many others can't construct a sentence without using foul language and yet you pick on Desert Dweller and complain about his grammar where you could learn some some manners. Clearly a weak point of you and others. I always thought that using such language is a sign of weakness in a debate.

Also, great to see other people's computer skills when they carefully attach some .jpg picture files. Well done, well done.

It just seems that you lot want a one sided discussion and when somebody tries to give you a different view, you get in a twist and spout out rubbish.

I haven't quoted any religious text or the likes nor have I insulted other faiths whereas the militant atheists insult try to provoke the others and 'gang up' on different views.

Just a question, if you so vehemently oppose laws and regulations in your lives, why do you feel the need for public laws and school curricula for instance which require adherence to 'rules' to become successful in either?

Last edited by mathematist; Jun 25th 2012 at 7:02 am.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 7:02 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Just a question, if you so vehemently oppose laws and regulations in your lives, why do you feel the need for public laws and school curricula for instance which require adherence to success in either?
Spot on.

A guide on dress code is the same as having a law that says kids should go to school to be educated until Xyrs old.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Scamp
I'd rather be considered a militant atheist than a religious extremist.

Only one of those causes true damage to others.

What's the issue with British Muslims? None, got mates back home that are British Muslims...they're alright, it's kind of irrelevant.

You've got a bunker size chip on your shoulder and unfortunately, you'll never change, you're stuck with it, you'll die with it.
Touched a nerve have I? now, now, please stick to the thread as the wise ones amongst you keep on reminding us backward folk.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 7:06 am
Account Closed

Touched a nerve have I? now, now, please stick to the thread as the wise ones amongst you keep on reminding us backward folk.
No, but if you say something for a response then don't be surprised when someone responds.

Your points are all zero. You have nothing credible to say and perpetually clutch at straws. I don't think you are backward, I just think you have nothing to say and argue for the sake of it.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Scamp
No, but if you say something for a response then don't be surprised when someone responds.

Your points are all zero. You have nothing credible to say and perpetually clutch at straws. I don't think you are backward, I just think you have nothing to say and argue for the sake of it.
Again, insults after insults. I'm not going to boast by saying my points are amazing and back them up with .jpg picture files, but zero, I highly doubt it. Unless I've read all your posts, I cannot and will not make such generalisations. This by the way is something you are very good at I might add.

So you can't criticise my grammar and subsequently pick on the content that you don't like. Looks like you're the one with a chip and some shawarma on both your shoulders mate who's looking for an argument. I don't get a kick out of responding for the sake of it but when the information you've generally been brainwashed with is factually inaccurate, I am obliged to respond and clarify. Is that good enough for you Scampy?

Last post from me unless posters say something that needs to be clarified.

Last edited by mathematist; Jun 25th 2012 at 7:16 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.