State Sponsored Applicants - Timeline

Old Jul 23rd 2009, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

mutya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: State Sponsored Applicants - Timeline

Originally Posted by Ajay.Venk
Can u guys believe this? My friend ask for 176 visa and he has offered 175 visa.
wonder DIAC do this type of major mistakes.

this is my friends time lines

Date app 175 18/02/2009
176 vic approved- 19-04-2009
convert to 176 and case officer further processing commenced 05/05/2009
request of PCC 14/05/2009
Sub PCC 19/05/2009
175 visa granted 26/06/2009

Any one has same experience?
Actually, I have stumbled across 2 guys who were also granted 175 instead of 176 by their CO. Both started as 175, shifted to 176 after receiving SS. I'm not sure if this is an error or it maybe discretion of CO. Both of their jobs are in CSL...
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Ajay.Venk is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah he is in CSL.But check the time lines. Whole process of 175 took only 4 months.I never heard any one got 175 so quickly.

Originally Posted by mutya
Actually, I have stumbled across 2 guys who were also granted 175 instead of 176 by their CO. Both started as 175, shifted to 176 after receiving SS. I'm not sure if this is an error or it maybe discretion of CO. Both of their jobs are in CSL...
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 7:18 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah he is in CSL.But check the time lines. Whole process of 175 took only 4 months.I never heard any one got 175 so quickly.
"High risk" country too. Aman, what's your secret to speeding it along?
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

mutya is an unknown quantity at this point

The 2 guys I know took around 5 months. Your friend is lucky! LOL! I guess bottomline is once you get CO you should expect visa in 1-3 months. His CO was just lenient and granted him 175 instead, I guess... just like the 2 other guys I know.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mutya
The 2 guys I know took around 5 months. Your friend is lucky! LOL! I guess bottomline is once you get CO you should expect visa in 1-3 months. His CO was just lenient and granted him 175 instead, I guess... just like the 2 other guys I know.
Or maybe the CO picked up the file because it was a CSL case and that's the date they are processing. As a result they ignored the 176 because the applicant didn't need the SS to get processed. A 175 was granted and not a 176.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
Or maybe the CO picked up the file because it was a CSL case and that's the date they are processing. As a result they ignored the 176 because the applicant didn't need the SS to get processed. A 175 was granted and not a 176.
Maybe, but not seems the fact. Some of 176 got 175 visas very fast. Why not any other 175 of the same timeline (CSL) got the same!!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

EdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really nice

Aman - very well done and congratulations, we're on a similar timeline so hopefully not too far behind you.

**Stops lurking and dons ranting hat**

I'd very much like to know the secret and have been quietly seething for a few weeks now, seeing visas granted to people from HR countries who applied in May 09 never mind March!

My status hasn't been updated since 5th May and the 70 days to upload PCC and meds was up yesterday (everything was submitted by 15th May and HSA confirmed meds finalised since then). We're a 175 switched to 176 state sponsored by Vic and have had a case officer since mid May.

While we're lucky enough to be in Australia already and have secured state sponsorship from the notoriously picky VIC Govt, I've been stuck on a 457 in a job I hate so much that it's making me ill for the last 18mths. There's no prospect of getting another one without PR as there's just too much competition from people who can start immediately and who are residents or citizens.

I just want the flipping visa NOW and I really couldn't care less whether it's a 176 or a 175 as we have no plans to leave Melbourne but I fear I might lose the plot and do a Dunblane very soon on the fossilised, work to rule 'cardigans' that I have to endure at work.....!

** Rant over**

Edna

PS no moaning from people who've been waiting for a case officer since 1972 etc etc, it's all relative and I'm moaning about the lack of consistency and transparency in the way processing is happening rather than the overall wait!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 8:08 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulry
Well I got CO coz of 176...But not sure why I got 175 .. may it was my day!!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 8:11 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by paulry

One more thing..no employment verification...may be coz I am working in TOP USA MNC and has also worked in SAP LAbs!! may be companies where we have worked or working also make difference!!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Ajay.Venk is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone knows 176 visa holders eligible for medicaid facilities /Medicare same as 175?

Thanks in Advance,
Ajay
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:12 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
One more thing..no employment verification...may be coz I am working in TOP USA MNC and has also worked in SAP LAbs!! may be companies where we have worked or working also make difference!!
You are indeed fortunate to have sailed through the process so quickly. Good luck with your future in Aus
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:35 am
Account Closed

Anyone knows 176 visa holders eligible for medicaid facilities /Medicare same as 175?

Thanks in Advance,
Ajay
Yes they are eligible....check your grant letter...they must have mentioned..its mentioned on my grant letter..but its 175...

There is no difference between 175 and 176 except 176 has to live in one state!!
Old Jul 24th 2009, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

withorn is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks in Advance,
Ajay
these all lead to PR,hence eligible for Medicare..
Old Jul 24th 2009, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

lkh1980 will become famous soon enough

Anyone tried to call the Adelaide processing center? I just made a call, and the operator told me that my application pending for finalization in couple of weeks. How reliable is that?
Old Jul 24th 2009, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by lkh1980
Anyone tried to call the Adelaide processing center? I just made a call, and the operator told me that my application pending for finalization in couple of weeks. How reliable is that?
I think very reliable,???
BTW call them would cause further delays ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.