TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:36 am
Just Joined

Splinters has a spectacular aura aboutSplinters has a spectacular aura aboutSplinters has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

[F][/FONT]

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd let you know, we are also waiting for our TWP. We posted them on the 16th May and have heard nothing since! We thought it was just us waiting to pounce on the postie every morning!!! Once the postie has been and hasn't delivered the large brown envelope! ..... we promptly go into a deep depression for the rest of the day. We hope it arrives soon, we managed to sell our house 8 weeks ago and are currently living in temporary accommodation.....all our belongings are waiting to be shipped.....and we are living out of 2 suitcases.....it's driving us mad!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:40 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

If you've not had yours, then I might as well forget about mine for the time being - mine was posted at least 2 weeks after yours.....

You must be up to 8 weeks now? Have you emailed them??
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

na, not today, im going MMMAAAAADDDDD
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:48 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Why don't we organise a minibus, maybe even coach, and all go to CIC and stage a sit in????????

Do you think it would get them to at least process just 1 f**king application for TWP!!!

I'm not even in the hunt today, but could easily kick some winey canadian office worker, up and down the streets of London.

sorry, hope I haven't offended anyone, but there seems to be an endless line of people waiting for TWP and not one person stating that they have got thiers in the last few weeks.
What the hell is going on?????????

:curse::curse:
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:48 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Makes you wonder if they've stopped processing them? No one seems to be getting one through at the moment....
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:53 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Have they responded to anyones email even?????
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:55 am
Just Joined

Splinters has a spectacular aura aboutSplinters has a spectacular aura aboutSplinters has a spectacular aura about

No we haven't emailed them. I have read somewhere (can't remember where)that if you make enquiries you can actually cause further delays. I wonder if they pull your application out of a pile to answer your query and then it gets put back in a different pile further down the line? I thought I would give it another week and then email them.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

does the canada day celibrations last a month!!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:56 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by plw
Have they responded to anyones email even?????
Not responded to me yet :curse:

It's getting embarrassing trying to explain to my bosses (who are yanks) that its taken this long and there's no way I can get an explanation or estimate when it might be through!!

Why oh why didn't I risk POE
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:58 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Splinters
No we haven't emailed them. I have read somewhere (can't remember where)that if you make enquiries you can actually cause further delays. I wonder if they pull your application out of a pile to answer your query and then it gets put back in a different pile further down the line? I thought I would give it another week and then email them.
There is that, but there's also the fact you don't know if they even have it in a pile at the moment!! It was on here the other day that despite having a royal mail proof of delivery, they still somehow managed to "lose" their application...
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:00 am
plw
9 inch member

Don't believe it!
Posted the above about emails then up pops new post.
Guess who from?????
Yes CIC, telling me to refer to letter sent out.
Got the letter already, days before email.

No more emails from me, seems a waste of time.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:01 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

OMG OMG OMG I got an email too

Mine was posted yesterday!!!!!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:03 am
plw
9 inch member

Same here.
What's your say????
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:04 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

"Your work permit was mailed 10/07/08"

Can't believe it, won't believe it till I have the letter in my hands, where's the damn postie?!?!?!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:05 am
plw
9 inch member

Originally Posted by plw
Same here.
What's your say????
Must have 1 day for emails.
Maybe they just do a certain task on a specific day?
And on Sundays they do TWP.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.