TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

do you think we could send him some bananas instead of bankers drafts and he will process them quicker
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walkerv05
do you think we could send him some bananas instead of bankers drafts and he will process them quicker
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

i didnt put in a CV with my open work permit application that i submitted on the back of my OH TWP, didnt put anything on the form in the section apart from "Spousal Work Permit". afterall i dont know what job im going to apply for i just know i wont need a medical for it! bar, shop, restaurant ect.
I did put in a police check and a copy of my qualifications though, only an NVQ3 in Care. pretty worthless ive heard, no canadian equivalent and not recognised?
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:58 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
Not if you are in a job that needs medicals.
Yeah I know that, but wasn't sure if they needed medicals or not! Should keep my beak out!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Yeah I know that, but wasn't sure if they needed medicals or not! Should keep my beak out!
I think that quite a few of those in the conversation do need medicals, it may be helpful for some to know that you can get WP at POE though. Some prefer the assurance of having the paperwork up front though.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 11:23 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
I think that quite a few of those in the conversation do need medicals, it may be helpful for some to know that you can get WP at POE though. Some prefer the assurance of having the paperwork up front though.
Yeah I know what you mean. I think we would have waited for our paperwork to come back from London rather than doing the POE had my OH's employer not wanted him there yesterday!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 6:56 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

I totally agree about the cash situation.

But..... There is a sign at CIC London which says cash ok.

And..... When I got a letter back for maore information and postal order for this sent back, it clearly stated.....

Note highlighted ' Postal order returned. Fee required C$150 In Dollars. We do not exept postal orders any longer'.

So I sent the Dollars..........

Anyway, now sorted bankers draft and will get tommorrow or Monday.
Will send off, again, and wait, again.........

Old Jul 10th 2008, 7:16 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Another day of postie stalking starts

Get to about 11am and then the disappointment for another day sets in
Old Jul 10th 2008, 7:20 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Morning Mate,

at least the disapointment of no letter will not effect me today, after letter back yesterday.

I've got my fingers etc crossed for all those who are waiting fore postie, though.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 7:47 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Good luck to you all who are waiting today!!!!

PLW - hope they dont send anything else back now and it all goes smoothly.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:00 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plw
Morning Mate,

at least the disapointment of no letter will not effect me today, after letter back yesterday.

I've got my fingers etc crossed for all those who are waiting fore postie, though.
Maybe they only process one at a time and we're all stuck behind yours
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:02 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by G77
Maybe they only process one at a time and we're all stuck behind yours
you better hope your not stuck behind Destinationnovascotia !!!!!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 9:56 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

Nothing again today

Roll on tomorrow morning
Old Jul 10th 2008, 10:07 am
plw
9 inch member

Thats a bit hopefull isn't it!

That they can process a whole one before they move onto the next........

Hope nobody is stuck behiend me, as it could be a long wait!!!

Got to email my new boss in Canada and explain, again, what is going on and the start date of 21st this month looking very unlikely.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 10:30 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

Good luck!

My new bosses are getting a bit twitchy too - they said "can't you call them?" errrr.... had to explain they don't take calls unless it's an emergency, told them I've emailed, but then it takes them a week to reply to that :curse:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.