Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Jul 21st 2015, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Hutada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
Got MR Today!!!!!

Vienna VO, outland!!
La_LuNa ,Congratulation on your MR !, it's very fast . how long is your VO processing time for PRV?
Old Jul 21st 2015, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hutada
La_LuNa ,Congratulation on your MR !, it's very fast . how long is your VO processing time for PRV?
23 months for pnp. so this is really superfast (my VO is known as one of the slowest)
Old Aug 4th 2015, 10:46 pm
Just Joined

Namo2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulation La Luna...

I got Passport request on 21st and today. I received my passport today.

Vienna office.. Timeline : 6 Months...

Good luck all..
Old Aug 24th 2015, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

PR files was opened on 4th of June, still in processing, can't wait to be received medical request
Old Nov 7th 2015, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

this thread is dead

just wanted to say we got our PR on Oct 23
Old Nov 7th 2015, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I really wouldn't worry about it, Ecas is notoriously unreliable and fairly pointless even if your application is on it.

La_Luna mentioned changing her address and a few days later it 'still isn't visible yet' - we changed our address and it took them months to update it on Ecas!
fun fact: our address was NEVER updated on ECAS!
although, luckily, COPR came to our new address
Old Nov 7th 2015, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
this thread is dead just wanted to say we got our PR on Oct 23
Congratulation La_LuNa
Hopefully I will get my PR and passport back next week, so excited
Old Nov 8th 2015, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulation La_LuNa
Hopefully I will get my PR and passport back next week, so excited
Hey Hutada, have you got a decision made now then?
That's exceptionally fast for Australia VO, it would give me hope that they may decide on ours soon too.
Old Nov 8th 2015, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by scotdownunder
Hey Hutada, have you got a decision made now then? That's exceptionally fast for Australia VO, it would give me hope that they may decide on ours soon too.
hi scotdownunder,
yes, i didn't think that quick process, we have passport requested 2 days ago. when did you apply?
Old Nov 8th 2015, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

hi scotdownunder,
yes, i didn't think that quick process, we have passport requested 2 days ago. when did you apply?
That's great news!
As you can see from my signature we put our application in to CIC last July 2014 - and had our medicals requested/submitted very nearly a year ago now. We are worried as they are due to expire any day now.
It seems to be taking soooo long.
Old Nov 8th 2015, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

That's great news! As you can see from my signature we put our application in to CIC last July 2014 - and had our medicals requested/submitted very nearly a year ago now. We are worried as they are due to expire any day now. It seems to be taking soooo long.
sorry to hear that, i got passport request just about 10 days after medical requested done. Have you contacted CIC ? Are you still living in Australia?
Old Nov 8th 2015, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

sorry to hear that, i got passport request just about 10 days after medical requested done. Have you contacted CIC ? Are you still living in Australia?
We haven't had any contact with them since we had our RPRF requested back in May.
We are lucky enough to be in Canada on TWP's but they will expire soon.
I am considering contacting them regarding the medicals - no idea what to expect when they expire in 2 weeks.
Old Nov 8th 2015, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

they sent RPRF requested to you it means decision made already, what are you still waiting for? because if you got email regarding payment of RPRF then 2 passport photos and passport request will be sent to them at the same time. That's my case .
Old Nov 8th 2015, 5:41 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

We haven't had any contact with them since we had our RPRF requested back in May.
We are lucky enough to be in Canada on TWP's but they will expire soon.
I am considering contacting them regarding the medicals - no idea what to expect when they expire in 2 weeks.
Send a case specific email, let them know that you have paid your RPRF and that your medicals expire in 2 weeks and ask them if there is any further information they require to finalise your application. You may want to remind them that you are currently in Canada on TWP's that are due to run out shortly.

Old Nov 8th 2015, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Hutada, Siouxie, we will send an email.
OH has been reluctant to bother them but if I say other people agree it is reasonable to now he will have to!
After all when we first got here and they made an error on my WP they insisted for 3 months they had sent out an amended one that never ever arrived so we know they can go missing.
At least we know they have the right address on ECAS system now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.