Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Apr 16th 2015, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

guys, BIG NEWS,
we received our AOR yesterday!!!!
Old Apr 16th 2015, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Hutada is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
guys, BIG NEWS,
Congratulation La-Luna
So it took more than 4.5 months to get it
Old Apr 16th 2015, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hutada
Congratulation La-Luna
So it took more than 4.5 months to get it
yup, for us, it was 4 and a half months. BUT, CIC apparently sent a great number of AORs yesterday, it seems that almost all november, december and january applicants received AORs yesterday a guy whose application reached CIO on Jan 21st got his AOR.. so... either CIC finally decided to speed things up, or this was one time "miracle".. we'll see.. it's good to know CIO is alive and kickin'

but for us personally, the fun part begins now.. our VO is one of the slowest.. I wouldn't be surprised if we'll wait for MR for more than a year...

Last edited by La_LuNa; Apr 16th 2015 at 6:43 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2015, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Hutada is an unknown quantity at this point

My VO is slow too as they had changed processing from 13 months to 28
My document was sent to CIO at the end of January by the normal post
so i think i have to await AOR much longer than you and others
BIG CONGRATULATION TO

EVERYONE WHO JUST REVEIVED AOR
Old Apr 19th 2015, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

MordenDream is an unknown quantity at this point

guys, BIG NEWS,
Congratulations La_Luna! that's great news!

For us, we're still waiting for the MPNP decision by mail, haven't received anything yet and it's been more than 2 weeks since assessment complete....
Old Apr 19th 2015, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

tnx mordendream. how long did you wait for "assessment complete" after it said "assessment in process"?
Old Apr 19th 2015, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

tnx mordendream. how long did you wait for "assessment complete" after it said "assessment in process"?
Hi La_Luna, our status changed to "assessment complete" 2 weeks after "assessment in process". Is there anything I should be worried about?
Old Apr 19th 2015, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

no, no, sorry if I got you worried... I'm just asking because friends of mine got "assessment in process" 3 weeks ago and now they're really worried, 'cause the rest of us got "assessment complete" quite sooner than that.

as far as your timeline goes, I think it's okay, considering it's send via regular mail. how reliable and fast is your postal service?
I know it's hard to wait, oh, trust me, I do, but I think you should give it more time, 4 weeks lets say.. If there's no mail after that, contact MPNP and Shelly, explain your problem and kindly ask them to send it again to Morden address (Shelly will provide you that address

and when you'll send your PR application, use courier service!
Old Apr 20th 2015, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

no, no, sorry if I got you worried... I'm just asking because friends of mine got "assessment in process" 3 weeks ago and now they're really worried, 'cause the rest of us got "assessment complete" quite sooner than that.

as far as your timeline goes, I think it's okay, considering it's send via regular mail. how reliable and fast is your postal service?
I know it's hard to wait, oh, trust me, I do, but I think you should give it more time, 4 weeks lets say.. If there's no mail after that, contact MPNP and Shelly, explain your problem and kindly ask them to send it again to Morden address (Shelly will provide you that address

and when you'll send your PR application, use courier service!
No worries!
Are your friends also under Morden's Initiative? I've contacted Shelly last week because I was worried that the postal service here in UAE isn't that reliable (a colleague got her Christmas card from the UK in February! ) I wrote to MPNP and kindly asked them if they could send a copy of the decision to Shelly - I haven't received any reply yet.

I'll definitely use FedEx or DHL for the PR application
Old Apr 21st 2015, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

Yes, they're also under Morden Initiative and honestly, we have no clue whatsoever why is it taking so long with MPNP they even got a Job offer, and there are no obstacles (like relatives or other connections to any part of the Canada)..
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Maybe the number of applications they are processing under Morden's Initiative have increased significantly that's why the processing have become slower, this is one of the reasons I could think of although none of us really knows why. It's already the 22nd of April today and I still haven't received a single mail in our post box It's been 2 weeks today since I sent MPNP an email and so far, no reply or anything. It's just so frustrating I am going nuts!
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 2:46 pm
Just Joined

superman111 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a question:

is there a problem to overdue the 30 days of medical request?

kindly advice
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 3:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by superman111
i have a question:

is there a problem to overdue the 30 days of medical request?

kindly advice
Can you please retype your question? It doesn't make sense - I'm guessing that autocorrect kicked in for one of the words!

Hopefully somebody can then help you.
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

superman111 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Can you please retype your question? It doesn't make sense - I'm guessing that autocorrect kicked in for one of the words!

Hopefully somebody can then help you.
i missed the deadline of medical request which is 30 days....what should i do for not refusal of my application?
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

i'm not sure, but yeah, i'm afraid there could be a problem.
you can try to write a letter of explanation to your designated Visa office.. but usually, you'd send it BEFORE your MR deadline..
well, if you've missed it, there's really nothing you can do now beside try and explain..
good luck, and let us know how did it go.
make sure you've really explained your reasons for missing the deadline in your letter..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.