Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Oct 21st 2014, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by Sweet Dream
I am ready to submit my visa application to CIC.
I have some questions:
MPNP Letter of approval says that I need to submit the original LOA with the application package, but CIC check list asking for copy of my Nomination letter. I think copy of LOA is workable. Need your suggestion.
MPNP Nomination letter says that affix the green label to the outside of the envelope and mail to CIC. MPNP sent a green label with the nomination package, where written “MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE”
Do I need that same label or can I affix any green label to the outside of the envelope? Need your suggestion
For me I submitted a copy of my nomination letter to Cic and affixed the green label in front of the application form and supporting documents. You should be fine that way.
Old Oct 22nd 2014, 2:31 am
Just Joined

Sweet Dream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Successful4ever
For me I submitted a copy of my nomination letter to Cic and affixed the green label in front of the application form and supporting documents. You should be fine that way.
Thanks for your reply. I got scan copy of my LOA from my Manitoba supporter, I didn't get the original packages of Nomination including the green label. Should I collect the original package for that Green Label or I can affix any green label written "MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE”.
Old Oct 22nd 2014, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

MordenDream is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all. I've recently done an exploratory visit to Morden and had the interview with an immigration officer in Winnipeg. In my opinion, the interview went pretty well as I was able to answer all of her questions regarding the EV and was able to show all the documents she asked for i.e. proof of settlement funds, employment certificates etc. Everything went smoothly and I was expecting to get the ITA at the end of the interview, however, to my huge disappointment, she told me that I should wait and they will correspond through e-mail. From the posts that I have read here, it seems that most of the exploratory visitors obtained ITA from the officer right after the interview, which leaves me now feeling depressed... Are you rejected if you don't get the invitation right at the end of the interview or some would really ask you to wait and then you'll get it through email?
Old Oct 22nd 2014, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Hutada is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by MordenDream
Hi all. I've recently done an exploratory visit to Morden and had the interview with an immigration officer in Winnipeg. In my opinion, the interview went pretty well as I was able to answer all of her questions regarding the EV and was able to show all the documents she asked for i.e. proof of settlement funds, employment certificates etc. Everything went smoothly and I was expecting to get the ITA at the end of the interview, however, to my huge disappointment, she told me that I should wait and they will correspond through e-mail. From the posts that I have read here, it seems that most of the exploratory visitors obtained ITA from the officer right after the interview, which leaves me now feeling depressed... Are you rejected if you don't get the invitation right at the end of the interview or some would really ask you to wait and then you'll get it through email?

I think it's not all people who can get the invitation letter straight away from the officer after interview as I got the same situation with you and I got it on the following day of the interview. good luck
Old Oct 22nd 2014, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hutada
I think it's not all people who can get the invitation letter straight away from the officer after interview as I got the same situation with you and I got it on the following day of the interview. good luck
Thanks for the reply Hutada. I am getting very worried as I still haven't got any email from them I wonder if there are those who waited like 2 weeks to a month before they got the invite?
Old Oct 23rd 2014, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

wannalivemb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wannalivemb
Hey Guys,
I am preparing my landing in Manitoba and I would liek to find testimonials from others Provincial nominee who did there landing because I have difficulty finding information on what I should do. Or does someone know the official link perhaps ?
I have been trying to find official in formation but I can't find any. I need to know about any money requirements, list of goods etc I should prepare for when checking imigration with my CPR.
Thanks guys
Ok so as nobody replied to me, I finally with some help found the official links about landing process, and I though this should help others, so here are the links:
Before you arrive: Prepare to move - Crossing the border: documents you need
Before you arrive: Prepare to move - Interview process

Cheers.
Old Oct 23rd 2014, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Belinzooni is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Wannalivemb.

This will be helpful for me .I plan to land in January
Old Oct 23rd 2014, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wannalivemb
Ok so as nobody replied to me, I finally with some help found the official links about landing process, and I though this should help others, so here are the links:
Before you arrive: Prepare to move - Crossing the border: documents you need
Before you arrive: Prepare to move - Interview process

Cheers.
Thanks Man. this is very useful. Cheers
Old Oct 24th 2014, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Hutada is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply Hutada. I am getting very worried as I still haven't got any email from them I wonder if there are those who waited like 2 weeks to a month before they got the invite?
I reckon you should wait for some more time then you can send an email to the officer if you still haven't got it
Old Oct 25th 2014, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

Sweet Dream is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,

I am confused regarding address of Centralized Intake Office:
I have found at my Nomination letter the following address:
Centralized Intake Office – Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
P.O. BOX 1450
Sydney, NS B1P 6K5
Canada
I have found another address:

Courier address
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2
Canada

Where I will send my Provincial Nominee category application.
Please advise
Old Oct 25th 2014, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sweet Dream
hi,

I am confused regarding address of Centralized Intake Office:
I have found at my Nomination letter the following address:
Centralized Intake Office – Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
P.O. BOX 1450
Sydney, NS B1P 6K5
Canada
I have found another address:

Courier address
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2
Canada

Where I will send my Provincial Nominee category application.
Please advise
By regular mail to the PO BOX 1450

If sending by UPS, Fedex etc to the 49 Dorchester St.
Old Oct 26th 2014, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hutada
I reckon you should wait for some more time then you can send an email to the officer if you still haven't got it
Thank you Hutada!

Another kind question, I have decided to accept the job offer of an employer from Morden. They informed me that I could also take my family with me on a work permit when I apply, my questions are:

1. Can I apply for a work permit and MPNP at the same time (if I receive ITA) or can I also apply for MPNP using the job offer I received?

2. If I'm going on a work permit, what visa should my wife have? I've read on the internet that it could be open work permit for spouses given that your work is under skill level O, A or B. If the job offered to me isn't in this category, what visa will my wife have?

3. My kids are in elementary, I believe that it should be open study permit for them, is this correct?

Please, anyone who has an idea about this, I'm kindly asking for your enlightenment

Thank you.
Old Oct 26th 2014, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lexismorden
Hmmm that's good for u. Regarding ur friend's status i could say its bad news to me too since I have a Job offer letter as well however i just lodged my application last 2 months ago and hopefully to get a positive result... not in hurry though.

Btw, work with a job offer so u can apply a working permit. Congrats again.

Hi Lexismorden! did you lodge your application for MPNP using the job offer you got from an employer in Morden? Can you apply for MPNP using the job offer or should you work with the employer first for 6 months before you could apply? Since you got the offer, are you going to apply for a work permit?

thanks.
Old Oct 26th 2014, 8:19 am
Just Joined

Namo2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Hutada!

Another kind question, I have decided to accept the job offer of an employer from Morden. They informed me that I could also take my family with me on a work permit when I apply, my questions are:

1. Can I apply for a work permit and MPNP at the same time (if I receive ITA) or can I also apply for MPNP using the job offer I received?
I think you can apply workpermit after having MPNP nomination.

2. If I'm going on a work permit, what visa should my wife have? I've read on the internet that it could be open work permit for spouses given that your work is under skill level O, A or B. If the job offered to me isn't in this category, what visa will my wife have?

Dependent visa In order to work in Canada, your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent children must apply for their own work permit and must meet the same standards, including the LMIA requirement that regularly applies to the issuance of work permits.

They may, however apply for their work permit from within Canada. This guide does not provide general information about obtaining a work permit for your spouse or common-law partner or your dependent children. For more details including definitions, responsibilities, and conditions of eligibility, refer to our website
3. My kids are in elementary, I believe that it should be open study permit for them, is this correct?
Your children may attend school in Canada. You must apply for their study permit at the same time as your own. If they intend to join you at a later date, they must also apply for a study permit before coming to Canada.

Please, anyone who has an idea about this, I'm kindly asking for your enlightenment

Thank you.
Congrats for the job offer..this answer are related to work permit.

Hope this help.

Good luck
Old Oct 26th 2014, 8:22 am
Just Joined

Namo2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Hutada!

Thank you.
Google it with " Guide 5487 canada" and click on first link.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.