Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Oct 1st 2014, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

Boogler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Now is the good news. COPR just arrived and passport stamped with visa!!!

Now the begining of another journey...Now the time for the big decision!!!

Thanks to God for great success!!!!
Congrats man!! Thats's great news, really happy for you
Old Oct 1st 2014, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

fols is on a distinguished road

Congrats ,successful4ever.
Just a quick question please,i am awaiting LOA at the moment.For people applyingor have applied through the Morden route,are other skill set being nominated aside the ones listed on their website?One of my friends is researching this route but he is into business management,any hope for Morden ?

Many thanks
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Belinzooni is an unknown quantity at this point

To God only wise be glory honor and adoration for ever and ever Amen!
We received our Visas today. Still have till January 14th, 2015 to land! I sincerely want to thank all Forumites for your intelligent and timely supports in terms of contributions and advises throughout this journey! I am indeed grateful for your invaluable support. I sincerely pray for more positive updates on this forum.

Gracias!
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Belinzooni
We received our Visas today. Still have till January 14th, 2015 to land! I sincerely want to thank all Forumites for your intelligent and timely supports in terms of contributions and advises throughout this journey! I am indeed grateful for your invaluable support. I sincerely pray for more positive updates on this forum.

Gracias!
Congrats bro. I can imagine the great relief. Best of luck in your move.Cheers
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

wannalivemb is an unknown quantity at this point

Gracias!
Congrats, another great news
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Gracias!
Congrats bro. All the best as you plan to move!
Old Oct 3rd 2014, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

Belinzooni is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all! Appreciate it you all!
Old Oct 6th 2014, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

Guys my ecas status is 'decision made' since last week. I am checking with postman every day...but I know I more probably have to wait few more days before hearing from my VO... this looong wait is killing me!!!
Old Oct 6th 2014, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

fresh_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to those who already got there COPR. Please let me know if you got your COPR via mail or email?
Old Oct 7th 2014, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

Hey, I've been deliberately avoiding the forum since we got our decline, so congrats to everyone who's had good news recently!!

I have a quick question - I appealed our decline decision, which changed my status on MPNP online to 'pending review'. This changed yesterday to 'assessment complete'. Last time, when we were declined, we immediately got an email advising us of this decision. I haven't had an email this time and I know that the LOA's only get issued by mail... So what I'm wondering, before I start to get my hopes up - has anyone heard of someone being declined but only advised of the decline by mail, rather than email?
Old Oct 7th 2014, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dwight-van-man
Hey, I've been deliberately avoiding the forum since we got our decline, so congrats to everyone who's had good news recently!!

I have a quick question - I appealed our decline decision, which changed my status on MPNP online to 'pending review'. This changed yesterday to 'assessment complete'. Last time, when we were declined, we immediately got an email advising us of this decision. I haven't had an email this time and I know that the LOA's only get issued by mail... So what I'm wondering, before I start to get my hopes up - has anyone heard of someone being declined but only advised of the decline by mail, rather than email?
My bother, I don't know anyone but I can assure you that your LOA is on the way. Remove any doubt rather up your faith and get your dancing shoes ready! You will get it and don't forget to share the good news.
Old Oct 7th 2014, 1:31 pm
Just Joined

missfaye is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to all on the progress of your applications, especially to those who finally got their visas I hope one day soon, I too, can share our progress My husband will be doing the EV to Morden this coming week, we are so nervous! Does anyone know if there's been any instance wherein someone did the EV but wasn't given the ITA in the end? Just curious... thank you!
Old Oct 7th 2014, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dream2014
My bother, I don't know anyone but I can assure you that your LOA is on the way. Remove any doubt rather up your faith and get your dancing shoes ready! You will get it and don't forget to share the good news.
Thanks man! We put together such a good appeal, but I don't want to get my hopes up! I'm wishing now I hadn't checked the site! The dancing shoes are definitely ready
Old Oct 7th 2014, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

CPR received today, such a release and great news, federal part was so smooth and faster than mpnp part for me, need more days to realize that we are on the way to Manitoba, planning to land before Christmas!

Dwight, my friend, I keep my finger crossed for you because you deserve your LOA and I know it is crazy to wait for the decision, but I hope you get a good new in the days coming.
Old Oct 8th 2014, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wannalivemb
CPR received today, such a release and great news, federal part was so smooth and faster than mpnp part for me, need more days to realize that we are on the way to Manitoba, planning to land before Christmas!.
@wannalivemb- Congrats bro. wish luck in your move!!!
@Dwight i believe your application is approved. open your heart and be positive about it. Surely you will get it soon

Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.