Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Jan 31st 2014, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by htar
Congrats Dream2014
Thanks Htar!
Old Jan 31st 2014, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

Belinzooni is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dream2014
Thanks Htar!
Congrats dream, your AOR will come a month after submission of ur application at least that was my own experience. Best of luck bro
Old Jan 31st 2014, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
dream, tnx, I already sent that follow up e mail right after the skype interview, so i thought sending more would be... inapptopriate..
those are the things you can never know... if you send more, you'll sound desperate, if you don't send, well, that could look like you're not interested enough...
that's sometnig that bugged me past few days...

BUT..

(now i think Shelly reads this forum )
just couple of hours ago I got an e mail informing me comitee will have a session on February 13th.
short after that I'll recive my verdict
so... people, pls, fingers crossed on that date I'll need it!

Oh that's good La_Luna. Fingers crossed and prayers intensified. You will be fine
Old Jan 31st 2014, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Belinzooni
Congrats dream, your AOR will come a month after submission of ur application at least that was my own experience. Best of luck bro
Thanks Belinzooni, I pray it comes fast like yours! Would be reay glad!
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Belinzooni,

Are you able to track your application on ECAS????Thanks.

Old Feb 3rd 2014, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by WannabeMonitobian
Hi Belinzooni,

Are you able to track your application on ECAS????Thanks.
Yes on electronic sytem, with my application number sent by CIC but not much information about it is available for view there. It will only tell you when your application is received and IN Process written in Red . All other in formation seen there i think are generic.

For instance it will shows somewhere in a column that "we have received your medidal and will inform you nif we need further test"

Not too many specific information about your application is seen on ECAS

Are you able to view yours?

Rgds
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,thanks for your reply, I got my AOR on 20th January, but still not able to see status on ECAS, how long after you got your AOR were you able to see your status on ECAS?

Yes on electronic sytem, with my application number sent by CIC but not much information about it is available for view there. It will only tell you when your application is received and IN Process written in Red . All other in formation seen there i think are generic.

For instance it will shows somewhere in a column that "we have received your medidal and will inform you nif we need further test"

Not too many specific information about your application is seen on ECAS

Are you able to view yours?

Rgds
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

Hi,thanks for your reply, I got my AOR on 20th January, but still not able to see status on ECAS, how long after you got your AOR were you able to see your status on ECAS?
I think you will be able to view it after the mail you will get from the visa office responsible for processing of you PR applications for your home country
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

How long after the AOR can I expect to receive the mail from my Vasa office?

I think you will be able to view it after the mail you will get from the visa office responsible for processing of you PR applications for your home country
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

How long after the AOR can I expect to receive the mail from my Vasa office?
In my case 1 month and 3 day after AOR
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 11:49 am
Just Joined

amaljosegeorge is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody have any idea when exploratory visit acceptence period is going to open again?
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

ok, thanks for the info...
In my case 1 month and 3 day after AOR
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by amaljosegeorge
Anybody have any idea when exploratory visit acceptence period is going to open again?
as far as we know - we don't know
you'll just have to check often with Manitoba Province Nominee Program website, there's no other way...
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

amaljosegeorge is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anybody give me an idea since how long this immigration programme has been in existance. Is this any kind of piolet programme. Just asking to know about the future of this programme.
Old Feb 4th 2014, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

Teh Anomaly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dream2014
Good one there. Hope I can send mine in next week. Did you pay online or you fill in your card details for them to charge at Nova Scotia
Sorry I missed this. We filled in our card details so they can charge it there when the time comes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.