Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Mar 23rd 2014, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

beltza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
wow, Beltza, that's fast!!!!! congrats!!!!!!

WannabeMonitobian, I already contacted regulatory body for my occupation and yes, I will need credential assessment.
But the thing is, they prefer IQAS, but if MPNP asks for assessment (and once again I repeat, there is a statement on their site that sometimes they could ask for assessment in the process), then IQAS assessment won't do, 'cause they do not assess credentials for immigration purposes..

and now i don't know what to do..
I've sent my question on March 1st and MPNP doesn't reply.. should I call them, or maybe send another mail (although, they did say not to send more mails, but this is taking waaay to long now....)
Thanks La_Luna,
you can check this link:- http://www.cicic.ca/415/credential-a...ervices.canada
http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/resourc...ions/index.asp
Thanks again.
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Teh Anomaly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by beltza
HI Friends,
My online ecas is showing ´´Decisión made´´.
Thanks
Congrats man! PPR is on the way!

@La_Luna We were not asked for any assessment during our application at MPNP.
Old Mar 24th 2014, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dream2014
Seamless and fast... Good one!
Thanks Dream 2014........
Old Mar 24th 2014, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Teh Anomaly
Congrats man! PPR is on the way!

@La_Luna We were not asked for any assessment during our application at MPNP.
Thanks Teh Anomaly,
I have got PPR as well.
Old Mar 27th 2014, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

hey guys, can I brag a little?
got IELTS results and... I've KILLED IT
8.0 overall
Old Mar 27th 2014, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

8.0 overall
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats La_Luna
Old Mar 27th 2014, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

8.0 overall
Bravo!

Best in the remaining stages
Old Mar 28th 2014, 2:44 am
Handsome

iforti is an unknown quantity at this point

8.0 overall

Congrats... Glad to hear that ur so good in English... u will have opened doors everywhere.
Old Mar 28th 2014, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

tnx, people
I'm still overwhelmed and can't believe the score! people kept saying i'm good, even Shelly told me on skype she thinks I'm at least 7 overall, but I had doubts and I was scared I'll mess up the test..

this is great, because I work with kids and speaking is important, I'm their language roll model.. so, yeah, this score should convince my future employers I'm the one they really need

but, I have some "bad" news also....
MPNP immigration still ignores my e mails I really need to call them next week, but it will be hard to explain exactly what are my doubts without providing links. but, there's no other way, obviously...

and... I still can't buy my tickets, and I'm still not sure will I land for EV at the end of April!!! when I sent e mail to Shelly to inform her about IELTS results, I got automated reply saying she's away for indefinite period, family issue.. so, I guess I'll have to call Morden city office, too, 'cause I'm afraid my visit will also have to wait.
guys who went to Morden for EV, do you know does Shelly have somebody who takes over immigration duties when she's away?
Old Mar 31st 2014, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

here I am again good news this time.

everything's okay with Shelly, she's back, our visit is still on.
and, now it's official, tickets are booked and confirmed, we're landing on April 26th

still can't believe all this is actually happening I thin'k I'll grasp it somewhere over the Atlantic, or at the Winnipeg airport
Old Mar 31st 2014, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Atelman is an unknown quantity at this point

La_Luna, my congratulations on your fantastic IELTS results, this adds a considerable weight to your process and positive decision at MPNP! Wish you success in everything and get prepared for great impressions during you upcoming EV
Old Mar 31st 2014, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

Teh Anomaly is an unknown quantity at this point

here I am again good news this time.

everything's okay with Shelly, she's back, our visit is still on.
and, now it's official, tickets are booked and confirmed, we're landing on April 26th

still can't believe all this is actually happening I thin'k I'll grasp it somewhere over the Atlantic, or at the Winnipeg airport
Congrats! Hope we see each other at Morden when the time comes.
Old Apr 1st 2014, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

A little update on my application, since I've not been on here for a while... After a very positive EV interview, we heard nothing at all for three months after submitting our full PNP application. I chased it up three months to the day from submitting and two days later got an email saying I had to contact the PNP office within 24hours. I phoned immediately and had 40 minutes of questioning, basically covering a lot of the same ground as in the interview, but the person I spoke to had a real issue with why we went to Montreal after our EV and wouldn't accept that we did it simply to visit the city. We had to transfer somewhere and figured that we might never see Montreal again so spend two nights there instead of simply flying on to Newark then home. She then asked my why I didnt visit Montreal on my previous visit to Toronto (five years previously, for five days) because it was only a six hour drive away!!! There were a couple of other questions that bordered on the ridiculous but the real killer is that they are insisting on a full employers reference from my current employer, despite me supplying a contract, letter of job offer, current payslip, copy of business card and even a link to the website which names me and the job i do. If I ask for an employers reference, I'll have my contract terminated. I responded to all the points they raised in huge detail four weeks ago and can't even get them to confirm that my answers and position regards the reference are acceptable. I've heard nothing, and I can't figure out if the questions they were asking were to try to confirm the details on my application (or catch me out!) or if they were simply looking for reasons to say no. Have to say, I'm not optimistic at all and the experience has really put a dampner on our enthusiasm for Winnipeg... Still want to go but the waiting is a nightmare!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2014, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to all group members. I have been away for while just returning back to the forum. Do we have anyone in the house that is processing/ processed through London visa office? I will to know (just a rough estimate) the processing times from London visa office. I heard it takes a longer time to process from London VO, though this came from people who applied for FSWP which is not my case. Any guide would be appreciated. Thanks Guys!

Last edited by Successful4ever; Apr 2nd 2014 at 11:43 am.
Old Apr 2nd 2014, 6:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Successful4ever
Hi to all group members. I have been away for while just returning back to the forum. Do we have anyone in the house that is processing/ processed through London visa office? I will to know (just a rough estimate) the processing times from London visa office. I heard it takes a longer time to process from London VO, though this came from people who applied for FSWP which is not my case. Any guide would be appreciated. Thanks Guys!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...provincial.asp

HTH.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.