Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Old Sep 5th 2017, 3:57 am
Just Joined

Ormy_girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Originally Posted by shielacity
And your waiting 54 days since you received that message? Omg. It's scaring me now.
I do count the waiting days from the biometric.
Here's i listed you my timeline

Application location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Application status: Non-Priority
Online application: 19 June 2017
Biometric: 21 June 2017
Documents sent to Sheffield: 27 June 2017
Documents received in Sheffield: 28 June 2017
Confirmation of receipt in Sheffield: 28 June 2017
Documents returned: 14 July 2017
MP involved: 25 August 2017

Heard nothing sinceπŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“
Old Sep 5th 2017, 4:48 am
Forum Regular

shielacity is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ormy_girl
I do count the waiting days from the biometric.
Here's i listed you my timeline

Application location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Application status: Non-Priority
Online application: 19 June 2017
Biometric: 21 June 2017
Documents sent to Sheffield: 27 June 2017
Documents received in Sheffield: 28 June 2017
Confirmation of receipt in Sheffield: 28 June 2017
Documents returned: 14 July 2017
MP involved: 25 August 2017

Heard nothing sinceπŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“
Why is it you have returned documents?
Old Sep 5th 2017, 5:21 am
Just Joined

Ormy_girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shielacity
Why is it you have returned documents?
Not me, Home Office returned my documents after they opened and scanned them. It's a normal procedure.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 6:04 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonidt3
Hi, applying both main application(sole representative visa) and spouse application(dependent)
Ok, so this thread (and the spouse timeline thread that you keep posting in) aren't relevant to you. These threads are for UK citizens who are sponsoring their spouses ONLY.

Originally Posted by simonidt3
Hi, can you send me the main applicant thread..............
There isn't one - as per all of our deletion messages, you need to start your own thread for this, in the main Moving Back to the UK forum (this section of the forum is only for family based visas).

I hope that now we've explained it you'll understand why all your previous comments have been deleted. Please do post in the correct place only going forward.

Thx.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

garyede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud of
Default Re: Chat about UK Spouse Visa . - off topic posts re timeline v chat threads

Originally Posted by diane1982
Are you guys referring working days?
yes
Old Sep 5th 2017, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

shielacity is an unknown quantity at this point

So I guess I will give birth here in Philippines. Since airlines only allowed 35week pregnant to fly. And I am 25 weeks now. I have until first week of November. But I will keep the faith. Always trust that there's always a miracle ☺️. Goodluck to us
Old Sep 5th 2017, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

pabonline is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Chat about UK Spouse Visa . - off topic posts re timeline v chat threads

Philippines, 49 days, priority
Old Sep 5th 2017, 10:23 am
Just Joined

Quophi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by garyede
ndia, 104 days, non priority
Gambia, 97 days, non priority
Canada 91 days, non priority
Thailand, 85 days, non priority
India , 85 days, non priority
Philippines, 83 days, non priority
USA, 82 days, non priority
Indonesia, 54 days, non priority
Spain, 49 days, priority
Philippines, 23 days, non priority

Ghana, 52 days, Priority
Old Sep 5th 2017, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

garyede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud of

Australia 131 days, non priority
India, 104 days, non priority
Australia, 94 days, priority
USA, 83 days, non priority
Ghana, 52 days, priority,
Japan, 50 days, priority
Spain, 49 days, priority
Old Sep 5th 2017, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

we are nearly half way there now will update again this evening. As you can see we are seeing some trends already thanks for posting
Old Sep 5th 2017, 11:06 am
Just Joined

Walker87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Application type - spouse visa non priority
Applications location - srilanka Colombo
Online submit. - 10 may 17
Biomaterck - 15 may 17
Documants send Sheffield - 23 may 17
Online applications conformation received email from Sheffield - 25 may 17
Escalating 1 - 8 Aug 17 over the phone
Escalating 2 - 30 Aug 17 over the phone
Still I haven't received my original Documants back from Sheffield
Today 80 working days

Last edited by Walker87; Sep 5th 2017 at 12:11 pm.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

Just submitted the online application and got the Biometric App booked for Thursday, all the details where they asked for the address and postcode are fine apart from part 5 - the postcode is wrong there.

The solicitor said he'll write a cover letter stating the mistake and that the correct postcode is the following, that shouldn't cause any problems should it? Nothing but stress upon stress.

I've sent pictures of the application and appointment letter to the wife (who's in Pakistan) which she will take with her to show them and submit her application with a passport size photo (up to date one) - i've told her to get her to highlight the mistake and bring it to their attention. It says on the appointment letter that she needs a print out of the appointment confirmation and a print out of the visa application (signed and dated) - she will only be able to show this via her phone - i guess that will be fine won't it?
Old Sep 5th 2017, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

mattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j4v3d

The solicitor said he'll write a cover letter stating the mistake and that the correct postcode is the following, that shouldn't cause any problems should it? Nothing but stress upon stress.

I've sent pictures of the application and appointment letter to the wife (who's in Pakistan) which she will take with her to show them and submit her application with a passport size photo (up to date one) - i've told her to get her to highlight the mistake and bring it to their attention. It says on the appointment letter that she needs a print out of the appointment confirmation and a print out of the visa application (signed and dated) - she will only be able to show this via her phone - i guess that will be fine won't it?
For the first part, looks like you've sought and taken professional advice so trust it. As for the second part, if it says take a print out - take a print out and the applicant sign and date it. If any doubt, ask your solicitor - that's what he's there for. He should be vetting your pack of papers to make sure it's a top notch application. The only silly question is the one not asked.

Best of luck and hope your wait is short!
Old Sep 5th 2017, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mattthefat
For the first part, looks like you've sought and taken professional advice so trust it. As for the second part, if it says take a print out - take a print out and the applicant sign and date it. If any doubt, ask your solicitor - that's what he's there for. He should be vetting your pack of papers to make sure it's a top notch application. The only silly question is the one not asked.

Best of luck and hope your wait is short!
I told him that she will take her phone and show them at her appointment - will that be fine, he said he didn't see any problems with that. Other than that, everything else should be ok.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

Emm123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by garyede
Australia 131 days, non priority
India, 104 days, non priority
Australia, 94 days, priority
USA, 83 days, non priority
Ghana, 52 days, priority,
Japan, 50 days, priority
Spain, 49 days, priority
My application was decided on the 7th of August,I received my passport and documents without any decision, no visa,no refusal letter,no stamp. I escalated on the 18th of August, haven't heard fro. Ukvi,iv sent several emails but no responses

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.