Reload this Page >

Lounge recruitment drive

Lounge recruitment drive

Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:26 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lounge recruitment drive

Originally Posted by A dogs life
I've been in the US loads of times. Schooled there, worked there, thought it was fairly average (well Boston, Cambridge MIT area anyway )

What was that about education?
thats your problem then - you needed a good UK education and then you wouldn't of had to flee to Oz on a bin-mans visa
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:26 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leslie66
What was the god-damned question?

Oh something about being too stupid to get into the US. Apparently they have an IQ test at immigration now.

Whats 7 times 13? Do you have explosives in your shoes?

That kind of thing...

ADL
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:27 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
I just checked its still there go on then I'm waiting for the punchline about him being a hairdresser

No, I'm serious. He reckon he played for Everton for 2 years with Alan Stubbs, injured his ACL.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lionheart
No, I'm serious. He reckon he played for Everton for 2 years with Alan Stubbs, injured his ACL.
cool did he have a shell suit on on the beach ?
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

yo yo yo
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

thats your problem then - you needed a good UK education and then you wouldn't of had to flee to Oz on a bin-mans visa
Well suck-my-dick.... I long to live in so far away that I cannot flee to the safety of my own home... I most specially love Christmas in summer.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:29 am

I just checked its still there go on then I'm waiting for the punchline about him being a hairdresser

Yeah they do hairdressing courses at MIT Right between Database theory and Neural networks.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:31 am
Banned

cool did he have a shell suit on on the beach ?
No, shorts and a pit bull. What you been up to?
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:32 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

yo yo yo
Yo to you, my bitch.

Word.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:32 am
Account Closed

Yeah they do hairdressing courses at MIT Right between Database theory and Neural networks.
you ****wit I was talking to someone esle about something else - Im pretty certain you dont have the skills to be a hairdresser - when I m talking to you you'll find your post above mine in smaller text
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:33 am
WTF?

So, you went to MIT?
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:33 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Yo to you, my bitch.

Word.
Just testing my boy's christmas present, made in China, it yo yo's and then gets stuck on a yo
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:35 am

See this is exactly the crap that goes on in the lounge. If you want to know what he has been up to PM him.

This is what every single thread in the lounge disolves into.

So how it going with you

Whats the weather like

Hows the job going

When are travelling

Blah blah blah.

Bloody incestuous mates club.

And then you all have the balls to come onto this forum and ask us to join ya.

YEAH RIGHT!!! Dream on.
Account Closed

nowt .. off to Universal tomorrow off and tyen up to the mid-west for a week after Thanks-giving to do an Advanced Leadership Development Course :scared:

Heard you were interviewing over our way last week ?
WTF?

you ****wit I was talking to someone esle about something else - Im pretty certain you dont have the skills to be a hairdresser - when I m talking to you you'll find your post above mine in smaller text
Now you're just being all aggressive and sexy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.