Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I went to Oz for a holiday

I went to Oz for a holiday

Old Apr 10th 2006, 12:30 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I went to Oz for a holiday

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
Unless of course, the other person ACTUALLY has a sword.

G
Banned

Breezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to allBreezey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bundy
Not sure that's scientifically possible.....

...and having lived in the outback for a while, I'd have to say it's also a sweeping generalisation.
i wasnt speaking scientifically-and hardly anyone lives in the outback-but the few that do can be quite interesting people.
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Breezey
i wasnt speaking scientifically-and hardly anyone lives in the outback-but the few that do can be quite interesting people.

Erm, yes, I know....I lived there remember.
Old Apr 10th 2006, 12:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Or a really big, sharp pen.
'Ey up Bundy

We are just whiling away the hours....nothing better to do

G
Old Apr 10th 2006, 12:31 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
'Ey up Bundy

We are just whiling away the hours....nothing better to do

G

'Ey up G,

So I see.

(Troublemaker)
Old Apr 10th 2006, 12:32 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Or a really big, sharp pen.
Nah! I reckon big sword beats really sharp pen any day.
Old Apr 10th 2006, 12:32 pm
She's a bird, you know

Nah! I reckon big sword beats really sharp pen any day.

What about a laser pen?
Old Apr 10th 2006, 12:33 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
Says he in his trench....
Oh please. My views change over time and I'm influenced by what people say. You have such a polarised view of the world, you make Alf Garnett look like John Lennon.
Bitter and twisted

(Troublemaker)
Moi?

G
Account Closed

What about a laser pen?
What sort of power supply does it come with?
Old Apr 10th 2006, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure that's scientifically possible.....

...and having lived in the outback for a while, I'd have to say it's also a sweeping generalisation.
Interesting. I certainly don't think Australians are more evolved lol. What I will say is though, that a lot of, not most, do have social and life skills that would be the pride of many a UK parent. You can see it in some of the kids. I used to see it in a very distinct mob of people back in the UK, where I live now its very much par for the course.

I am probably lucky to live in a nice area, but there is no doubt that there is a lot of talented, but also effing nice people around here.

cheers
Old Apr 10th 2006, 12:34 pm
She's a bird, you know

What sort of power supply does it come with?

No idea. The cats like chasing the red dot though
Old Apr 10th 2006, 12:36 pm
Account Closed

No idea. The cats like chasing the red dot though
Does the cat fall in half when you slice it with the red dot?

If not, I'll keep the sword.
Old Apr 10th 2006, 12:36 pm
She's a bird, you know

Moi?

G

You being pretentious again G?
Old Apr 10th 2006, 12:37 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree and I wouldn't but they are entitled to their opinion and the right to express it and I would defend that.

Best we call a truce on the other stuff.

G

I am sure if the OP came on and said just spent 2 weeks in Adelaide and hated it...just didnt find anything that interested me at all and dont think I will move there now and I suggest people come out and visit before spending all of their hard earned on applying for a visa....

I am SURE people would have reacted very differently!! They might have suggested trying somewhere else in Oz or at least been a little more constructive. If they hadnt, we would not be having this discussion right now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.