Dieter's for OZ

Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

BINBIRD!
Jesus H! Man!

No I am not doing all that I would be dead! I am waiting till I can run properly before I do it becuase I think it would cause more damage than good. I thought it was nuts on that Celb fit club when all those fat people were pushing them selves by running round all over the place.

You have my vote binbird.

My sister moved from Cirencester to go to Oz don't know if I have told you that before. She says she would never go back to Cirencester ever. (Except to visit)

You need all your energy for your toddler group I know I have ran one before it is hard work

good luck with all that and good on ya for your diet being so good today
hugs Lace
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:22 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=lacey21]

Cheers lace for your vote of confidence!

You did mention that your sister moved from Cirencester but I had forgotten until now (brain like a sieve!) How long is it since she moved away?

Binbird
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Let me look in my head like a seive too! mmmmmm about 10 years I think! She tried to get into Oz 3 times and 3 times they knocked her back. In the end she had to change her career completly and go and be a nurse. It took her about 4 years to get in. I loved it where she lived and I think she loved it too but it was getting like every where these days with 'numpties' as we call them in Manchester moving in all around her. She just wanted I think more freedom and walking and stuff. She likes that!

Shes a nice person.

lace x
Old Apr 15th 2005, 3:21 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Good god binbird, all that exercise and you still have the energy to type.

I do my stuff on time not distance, i might still be there otherwise. I do 10 mins on the bike, 10 on the treadmill (powerwalk), 5 climbing stairs (killer) and 10 on the freerunner thingy. And then some weights and stuff with the ball. And that is enough to start with. I have done it twice this week too.

I mostly did the livingroom, there is some furniture I can't shift as it is too heavy, so I need help. Yeah ok, mental too probably!

The kids are home from school and have already started arguing among themselves, and the oldest with me! I may have to remind him of the events of last weekend before he gets too lippy. He has been ok till now, but he hasn't done all the jobs he was supposed to do for his punishment. This is why he is getting stroppy, because I have just pointed this out to him. Going to have to have a chat with hubby about him and see if he can get through to him, cos I am failing today.

I used to work part time part year (off during school hols) but things sort of went pear shaped after 2 staff left in a week and that left me and the boss. She took on another junior, I was not classed as a junior as I am a qualified therapist (body massage, aromatherapy and reflexology) and things weren't too bad for a bit. But when I went back after the Christmas break her boyfriend was in all the time (creepy and odd), junior turned out to be a bit of an airhead and I was running around doing all the work! So 6 weeks ago I quit, it's nice to have the option as Steve has quite a good job. So far I am enjoying being a lady of leisure (yeah right), but I would like to go mobile when I get the NVQ finished. Hopefully in Oz I can work from home.

Anyway, off to do some more chores. The ironing is piling up!

See you later

Shirley
Old Apr 15th 2005, 3:38 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Good god binbird, all that exercise and you still have the energy to type.

I do my stuff on time not distance, i might still be there otherwise. I do 10 mins on the bike, 10 on the treadmill (powerwalk), 5 climbing stairs (killer) and 10 on the freerunner thingy. And then some weights and stuff with the ball. And that is enough to start with. I have done it twice this week too.

Shirley
To put it into perspective for you:

20 mins on the bike, 15 mins on the treadmill, 5 mins on the rower and 5 mins on the cross trainer.

It's usually only 10 mins on the bike but I got my head stuck in a magazine today and that is why the cross trainer got cut short. And I try to spend 15 minutes on the resistance weight machines twice a week but ran out of time today as wanted to get the shopping done as well while little one was in playgroup.

Am I speaking your language now Shirley?!

Binbird
Old Apr 15th 2005, 4:41 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by binbird
To put it into perspective for you:

20 mins on the bike, 15 mins on the treadmill, 5 mins on the rower and 5 mins on the cross trainer.

It's usually only 10 mins on the bike but I got my head stuck in a magazine today and that is why the cross trainer got cut short. And I try to spend 15 minutes on the resistance weight machines twice a week but ran out of time today as wanted to get the shopping done as well while little one was in playgroup.

Am I speaking your language now Shirley?!

Binbird
Thank you, sorry I am a bit thick sometimes!That doesn't seem so bad. I may make a note of how far I go next time then, hopefully monday after I take the younger two to the orthodontist for their yearly check up!
Old Apr 15th 2005, 4:52 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Hello everyone, thanks for the heads up on the lemondae having no caffine sarah.

Not so sure if I am reporting sucess on this diet as I have been struck down (and it feels like it) joints feel like they have ground glass in them, have and under tempreature, headache the size of the moon and generally lousy, want to cry when I think of climbing the stairs, cant think what I have got, not cafine withdrawal, doesnt seem like a virus but must be, so am not really eating much at the moment, will see what tommorrow brings. Come girls find something for me to laugh at

Nicky
Old Apr 15th 2005, 4:57 pm
Where I want to be

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
Hello everyone, thanks for the heads up on the lemondae having no caffine sarah.

Not so sure if I am reporting sucess on this diet as I have been struck down (and it feels like it) joints feel like they have ground glass in them, have and under tempreature, headache the size of the moon and generally lousy, want to cry when I think of climbing the stairs, cant think what I have got, not cafine withdrawal, doesnt seem like a virus but must be, so am not really eating much at the moment, will see what tommorrow brings. Come girls find something for me to laugh at

Nicky
Oh Nicky you poor thing. Will try and send k to make you feel a bit better.
Try and send reiki too. No good at jokes though sorry.

Shirley
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:12 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Nicky - sent you karma too (next best thing to a joke!)

Binbird
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nicki can't send you any Karma cos it wont let me but my legs are killing me if it is any help. Tonight also is the first night I don't have a child here and what am I doing! You guessed it, Degree work! All night then I have to go to Hairdressing in the morning boo hoo.
so no beer, wine, sex, chocolate

what a crap night ahead!

Hope your cheered now honey lol
Lace x
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Shirley, sounds like you have the same boss I did.

I was in the same boat.

hey get that ironing done you lady of leisure you!

Lace
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:31 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by lacey21
Shirley, sounds like you have the same boss I did.

I was in the same boat.

hey get that ironing done you lady of leisure you!

Lace
This lady of leisure is behind with her ironing too but since I figured that there will be another work shirt in the wash basket when hubby gets homes I'll leave it til tomorrow! or the next day, or the next day.........

Had a good tea just now - taramasalata and cucumber on a pitta followed by an apple. I think my halo needs shining today!

Binbird
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Binbird your Halo needs adjusting not shining. Please don't give yourself praise it is not good and it makes you look shallow. Let me do it instead! You are a wonderful person and your diet and excerise regime have been outstanding today. HA HA but just today, tomorrow is another day and can ya hack it again!¬!!! Well see!

Tune in next week for the next episode of 'SOAP'.

LOL LOL
Lace

Awww come on, couldn't resist
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Designer By Mane Designer By Nature!!!
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

NAME AND i CAN'T SPELL sH*T LOL
HEY NOT ANY WINE YET!

LACE AGAIN X

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.