Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Originally Posted by helena39
Hi Nadine,

Just read about Beth. So sad after all they have been thru to get the visa.
Is that a new photo of you and Darren? I got my hair cut short toooooo.....and I dyed it dark brown so it was a real change for me I love it tho and it is so easy to manage and even if I do say so myself, I look a few years younger

Helena
Hi Helena

Yeah it def is sad bout Beth and I dont think anyone has heard from her since yesterday.

yeah that is a new pic I got my hair cut on Fri and its so much shorter than I am used to but it is easier to manage and I love it. Funny People said it made me look younger as well,
I was so indecisive as my hair was long and I was no just trim it then I was no cut it short then before I knew it she just cut it ha ha ha. I have been talking about it for so long I think she was fed up with me he he he.
My hairdresser is the mother of one of the kids I look after.

I see that some people have a gallery of photos on their profile and I was trying to do that but I have no idea how to.

Nadine
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aus2be
Hi Helena

Yeah it def is sad bout Beth and I dont think anyone has heard from her since yesterday.

yeah that is a new pic I got my hair cut on Fri and its so much shorter than I am used to but it is easier to manage and I love it. Funny People said it made me look younger as well,
I was so indecisive as my hair was long and I was no just trim it then I was no cut it short then before I knew it she just cut it ha ha ha. I have been talking about it for so long I think she was fed up with me he he he.
My hairdresser is the mother of one of the kids I look after.

I see that some people have a gallery of photos on their profile and I was trying to do that but I have no idea how to.

Nadine
I have no idea either Nadine, sorry
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by helena39
I have no idea either Nadine, sorry
Well I got 4 photos into the Gallery section but cant find how to get the link under my profile pic so people can view. Oh its all very technical I bet when darren gets home from work he will get it first time.

Anyone know anything bout it??????
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:01 pm
get me to perth

dcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura about

Well I got 4 photos into the Gallery section but cant find how to get the link under my profile pic so people can view. Oh its all very technical I bet when darren gets home from work he will get it first time.

Anyone know anything bout it??????
Nope sorry.

My Gran is just back from Perth, brought home a load of property mags and brochures, OMG I cant wait to get out of here there are some lovely house and land packages going for around $450-500k 4 beds 2 bath.

Denise
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dcampbell
Nope sorry.

My Gran is just back from Perth, brought home a load of property mags and brochures, OMG I cant wait to get out of here there are some lovely house and land packages going for around $450-500k 4 beds 2 bath.

Denise
Hi Denise

if that is the price range you are looking for you will get some lovely good value houses for def.

The houses are fab out there.

nadine
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:27 pm
get me to perth

dcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura about

Hi Denise

if that is the price range you are looking for you will get some lovely good value houses for def.

The houses are fab out there.

nadine
im just shocked to be honest I thought wed be having to spend around 550-600k for a real nice one. Ive just eaten dinner and i can hardly move

Denise

PS that is for new builds dont know about already lived in
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

im just shocked to be honest I thought wed be having to spend around 550-600k for a real nice one. Ive just eaten dinner and i can hardly move

Denise

PS that is for new builds dont know about already lived in

I havent even started diner I must go and get it sorted.

Yeah the houses are great in aus but I suppose it all matters what ares you are looking in.

check this out

www.reiwa.com
www.realestate.com.au

Nadine
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne via Belfast, Adelaide on 10th Sept!!
Rach25 will become famous soon enough

Hello everyone
I'm originally from Belfast/Ballycastle but live in England now. Hoping to be in Adelaide in October, applied for spouse visa - still stressful. Any other Norn Iron peeps heading to Adelaide? Its a gorgeous city, lived there 2004 - 2005.
Rach
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:26 pm
get me to perth

Originally Posted by Rach25
Hello everyone
I'm originally from Belfast/Ballycastle but live in England now. Hoping to be in Adelaide in October, applied for spouse visa - still stressful. Any other Norn Iron peeps heading to Adelaide? Its a gorgeous city, lived there 2004 - 2005.
Rach
Hey Rach

Welcome to the forum. Dont think any of us are heading there, but not to worry, were all heading different places

I believe Spouse visa can be very stressful indeed
Hope you know the colour of his undies just joking.

How far are you in the process?

Denise
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rach25
Hello everyone
Rach

Hey Rach

Welcome to the good old "norn Iron" thread

We are in Sunny Ballymena Hubby and I

We are just waiting on a visa decsion and hope to head to Perth in may or there abouts.

Not sure as Denise said if there is much from northern Ireland heading to Adelaide but I know there is loads on the other threads heading that way.

Good luck with the Application

Nadine
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:01 am
get me to perth

Good morning everyone.

Hope every is feeling lucky this week for their visas

Im in a shitty mood so apologies in advance.

I just wish that jumped up little prick Mervyn King would drop the bloody interest rate and get us some ******* buyers.

Rant over.

Denise
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:03 am
get me to perth

PS Mr Expat sometimes we need our swears to be viewable for maximum effect.

For gods sake!:curse:
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Good morning everyone.

Hope every is feeling lucky this week for their visas

Im in a shitty mood so apologies in advance.

I just wish that jumped up little prick Mervyn King would drop the bloody interest rate and get us some ******* buyers.

Rant over.

Denise
I second that Denise. Know the feeling
What are we like

Your allowed to have a rant on here its the best place for it saves you taking it out on Paul

Nadine
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Hi everyone

Can I join the peeved off depressed crowd

I am so fed up waiting to hear something about our visa, I found a form on the immi website to find out the status of your visa, so I am going to fill it in tonight, can really get much info from our agent. We still havent even got a file reference number or even full ack

Lets hope someone will get some good news this week

Gillian
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by markandgill
Hi everyone

Can I join the peeved off depressed crowd

I am so fed up waiting to hear something about our visa, I found a form on the immi website to find out the status of your visa, so I am going to fill it in tonight, can really get much info from our agent. We still havent even got a file reference number or even full ack

Lets hope someone will get some good news this week

Gillian
Hi Gillian

Come on ahead I think it is just one of those weeks this week where everyone is Pieved off.

On a positive note there has been 2 visa grants one from Sept and one from Oct..........so there is a little progress............Cant believe you havent a reference number yet...............Just double check that you dont need that to find info online about the status of your visa.

I use the status page every morning so I hope it isnt just for online applicants.

That didnt really help your mood there did it Sorry
Why cant your agent find out any info for you? Is that not what they are there for??

Nadine

Tried to sen you some Karma but cant figure it out

So have some love instead

Keep smiling (says me who is a misery guts this morning)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.