Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone emigrating from Northern Ireland

Originally Posted by helena39
I know 3 weeks to go Can't wait.

I can see you are counting the weeks as well

Take it you are hoping to hear something from Aus when you are away then?
Old Mar 9th 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Hi All

Not sure if any of you have been reading the "winging pom house" thread in the Barbie section I know you have Denise I am sure that most of you have read posts for BethandAndrew.

I have just read that after all they have been through and finally getting visa etc they have suddenly decided not to emigrate after all and they are pulling there house of the Market. OMG I was so shocked when I read this.
Check it out on the Barbie section and check out her extened sig and you will see what I mean.

Lets hope we never feel like they do now. Its sad but it goes to show that these things can happen.

Everyone is obv trying to encourage her to at least validate her visa but there has been no response from them yet.

I hope to read some positive news from them soon

nadine
Old Mar 9th 2008, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by aus2be
Hi All

Not sure if any of you have been reading the "winging pom house" thread in the Barbie section I know you have Denise I am sure that most of you have read posts for BethandAndrew.

I have just read that after all they have been through and finally getting visa etc they have suddenly decided not to emigrate after all and they are pulling there house of the Market. OMG I was so shocked when I read this.
Check it out on the Barbie section and check out her extened sig and you will see what I mean.

Lets hope we never feel like they do now. Its sad but it goes to show that these things can happen.

Everyone is obv trying to encourage her to at least validate her visa but there has been no response from them yet.

nadine
Hi Nadine,

This is very strange eh?........like you say.....her extended signature would not make you think that they would throw in the towel like this

If you ever here me or gill talkin like this please kick us up the arse

It's sad that they got so far and now this..........I'm sure there are reasons that they are not wanting to discuss.........Just hope they don't regret it later on in life.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by markandgill
Hi Nadine,

This is very strange eh?........like you say.....her extended signature would not make you think that they would throw in the towel like this

If you ever here me or gill talkin like this please kick us up the arse

It's sad that they got so far and now this..........I'm sure there are reasons that they are not wanting to discuss.........Just hope they don't regret it later on in life.

Oh Dont worry Mark if I ever hear you and Gillian talking like that I will personally drive to Larne and kick you both up the arse as you both have been waiting for so long now

It is a shame though and as you say there maybe is more reasons why she doing it that she dosent want to discuss.

Take it you dont watch LOST with Gillian?

Nadine
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Oh Dont worry Mark if I ever hear you and Gillian talking like that I will personally drive to Larne and kick you both up the arse as you both have been waiting for so long now

It is a shame though and as you say there maybe is more reasons why she doing it that she dosent want to discuss.

Take it you dont watch LOST with Gillian?

Nadine
Thanks for that.........we'll post a sign: arse kicking this way

Unfortunately I do watch Lost with Gillian.......although not by choice

She actually forgot about it and only remembered about it when she read your post on bebo

Thank god for sky plus.........phew........just averted a major catastrophie
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for that.........we'll post a sign: arse kicking this way

Unfortunately I do watch Lost with Gillian.......although not by choice

She actually forgot about it and only remembered about it when she read your post on bebo

Thank god for sky plus.........phew........just averted a major catastrophie
PMSL I wlll keep my eyes peeled for the sign. (Dont think you'll need it)

Cant believe she forgot LOL. I have to watch it with Darren and I literally am LOST with it LOL

Well I will let you go and watch it. Enjoy

Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:53 am
get me to perth

dcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura aboutdcampbell has a spectacular aura about

hi guys

Haven't seen whats going on with beth on WPHS, going to have a nosey now. I know she has had to drop her house price a few times, and then some tight arsed viewers who had made an offer wanted her beds and dining table threw in and everything, just taking the right piss. I wonder has she got totally fed up and threw the head up!

Going to have a look now. Awww hope shes changed her mind.

Denise
Old Mar 10th 2008, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dcampbell
hi guys

Haven't seen whats going on with beth on WPHS, going to have a nosey now. I know she has had to drop her house price a few times, and then some tight arsed viewers who had made an offer wanted her beds and dining table threw in and everything, just taking the right piss. I wonder has she got totally fed up and threw the head up!

Going to have a look now. Awww hope shes changed her mind.

Denise
Hi Denise

I think so many people on the forum are so shocked at the Beth situation and it seems that she hasnt been on the forum again since she said that.
She did so well to get as far as she did and it has obviously taken its toll on her and her family.
It would be such a shame if she didnt validate her visa but if this is her decision I suppose we have to respect that.

Not a nice situation to be in and I hope I never get as low as this.

Talking about houses I think I am going have to get Darren to call estate agent as they are supposed to be keeping us up to date with things and we havent heard a dickey bird from them in a while.Not good enough

Nadine
Old Mar 10th 2008, 1:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Hey Nadine,

You need to update your photo to your nice new short hair cut Going to get mine done on Wednesday night, gonna go shorter too

EA's are all kak in my opinion, I dont think any of them are worth the money we pay them :curse:

Lynn xx
Old Mar 10th 2008, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Hey Nadine,

You need to update your photo to your nice new short hair cut Going to get mine done on Wednesday night, gonna go shorter too

EA's are all kak in my opinion, I dont think any of them are worth the money we pay them :curse:

Lynn xx
Good point Lynn bout EA. You know I really get fed up with them as they say this and they say that and they do none of it. I mean our house wasnt even advertised in the paper recently and it was moved from the Ballymena section to Co Antrim other Now why would they do that??? Clampits

Yeah I got my haircut on fri it was a hard decision but Im glad I went through with it I nearly prefer it short. I will change profile pic now LOL (if I remeber how to)

Nadine

Sorry for the wee Rant there HA HA HA
Old Mar 10th 2008, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hello everyone

Are we all on a bit of a downer or is it just me today, i am really peeved off today, I cant be bothered at all DO NOT WANT TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!! Oh well not much we can do about it.

Great to get everyone on Bebo, anyone else with a bebo site that we can add as friends?

I had a quick look at beths profile, havent really been following her, but dont really understand what happened, it seamed to be that a few hours earlier she was talking about that she couldnt wait to go, seams to be a bit strange, oh well you just dont know what other peoples thoughts are, she maybe it all has just been building up and she maybe cant cope with the stress anymore!

Gillian
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hello everyone

Are we all on a bit of a downer or is it just me today, i am really peeved off today, I cant be bothered at all DO NOT WANT TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!! Oh well not much we can do about it.

Great to get everyone on Bebo, anyone else with a bebo site that we can add as friends?

I had a quick look at beths profile, havent really been following her, but dont really understand what happened, it seamed to be that a few hours earlier she was talking about that she couldnt wait to go, seams to be a bit strange, oh well you just dont know what other peoples thoughts are, she maybe it all has just been building up and she maybe cant cope with the stress anymore!

Gillian

No Gillian you are not alone in feeling like this as I am so pissed off today and could not bothered. There isnt much we can do about it and I wish we could have more patience.

That is a shame about Beth and I wish there was something we could all say to make her change her mind.

Nadine
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Hey Nadine,

Lynn xx

There you go Lynn got the Pic changed. I didnt do it last time so im all chuffed that I managed it LOL

Nadine
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Hi All

nadine
Hi Nadine,

Just read about Beth. So sad after all they have been thru to get the visa.
Is that a new photo of you and Darren? I got my hair cut short toooooo.....and I dyed it dark brown so it was a real change for me I love it tho and it is so easy to manage and even if I do say so myself, I look a few years younger

Helena
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

just saying hi to everyone we met on saturday at the Kings Head, any body heard any news yet? Thought our house was going to blow away last night, kids trampoline was all bent, had some veiwers yesterday, but they were only out noisying. Hope it sells soon, before the roof blows off with these winds, in the next few days.
must go and get kids from school
siobhan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.