Wish me luck !!

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

petereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to all
Default Wish me luck !!

TRA sent to the agent this morning, fingers crossed. The feedback we had from the agent on our first drafts was very favourable, but you never know............
Any positive thoughts greatly appreciated
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wish me luck !!

Originally Posted by petereb
TRA sent to the agent this morning, fingers crossed. The feedback we had from the agent on our first drafts was very favourable, but you never know............
Any positive thoughts greatly appreciated
Good luck! I was like a bear with a sore head the whole time waiting for TRA to come back.
THinkin of you
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

petereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to all

Were you successful?, if not why not......???
If yes, how you doing on the rest of the process.....?
Old Apr 29th 2007, 3:14 am
Just Joined

lesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant futurelesleyf has a brilliant future

Hi

Just starting tra do you have any tips on the format you used?

Thanks
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by petereb
Were you successful?, if not why not......???
If yes, how you doing on the rest of the process.....?

Hi Peter
Yes I was successful but the wait was unbareable at times
My main application was collected by courier on wednesday and according to tracking thingy has arrived at my agents for checking. fingers crossed all is ok and it wil be off to the big boys before too long.
how are you getting a long now?
mandy x
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lesleyf
Hi

Just starting tra do you have any tips on the format you used?

Thanks
Hi lesley
only advice really is to put EVERYTHING down in the smallest detail as if writing for a child. i was told the same thing by someone on here and i passed
with every place of employment i did a complete 'day in the life of' exmplaining EVERY task of the day down to which type of knife i used.
good luck, i will say it as hundreds have told me - it really is the hardest bit (well so far that i know of LOL)
mandy x