Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

Taking Hairdressing Materials

Taking Hairdressing Materials

Old Mar 30th 2006, 7:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Taking Hairdressing Materials

I know this has been discussed a bit befoe but has anyone taken their peroxide, perming solutions and colours over please?

Could do with knowing as my colour chart cost me a forture but I know they might not have the colours there in Australia.

Cheers in advance for any help

Lace xxxx
Old Mar 31st 2006, 9:14 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Taking Hairdressing Materials

i would love to know too.............cheers in advance
Old Apr 1st 2006, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I am going to write to Scissors Dawn, she will know the answer

when I find out I'll drop you a line

hugs Lace xx
Old Apr 1st 2006, 7:54 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Yeah I am going to write to Scissors Dawn, she will know the answer

when I find out I'll drop you a line

hugs Lace xx
Can you tell me the answer too! Thanks
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 10:06 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

ahh thanks
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 8:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ringing now
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No answer boo hoo
Old Apr 11th 2006, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

No answer boo hoo
Hi there,

Yes this has been asked before and I answered it, I brought over peroxide and tint, lots of hair products but not aerosols or perm lotion, didn't have the latter to bring.

Hope this helps

Loraine
Old Apr 11th 2006, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh thanks Loraine,
I have a colour chart, would this be any use over there or should I sell it? I am giving my perms and stuff to my friend and all the other stuff I am going to sell.

Thanks for the answer hun
Lace xx
Old Apr 11th 2006, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

Oh thanks Loraine,
I have a colour chart, would this be any use over there or should I sell it? I am giving my perms and stuff to my friend and all the other stuff I am going to sell.

Thanks for the answer hun
Lace xx
Who's colour chart is it, L'oreal, Schwartzkoff ?? If it's a well known name then bring it with you, it'll cost a lot to replace and products are expensive so bring as much as you can with you.

Where are you heading to in Oz?

Loraine
Old Apr 11th 2006, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Loz, no it's Vitel or videl or something like that lol, lost it lol

Errr going to Perth for the start then having a look at Brisbane.

L x
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

Hi Loz, no it's Vitel or videl or something like that lol, lost it lol

Errr going to Perth for the start then having a look at Brisbane.

L x
Hi Lacey

I'll have a look and see if they do that here.

In case you didn't know you have to do tests in Perth before you can work as a hairdresser.

Melbourne is the best place
Old Apr 11th 2006, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

daisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nice

I know this has been discussed a bit befoe but has anyone taken their peroxide, perming solutions and colours over please?

Could do with knowing as my colour chart cost me a forture but I know they might not have the colours there in Australia.

Cheers in advance for any help

Lace xxxx
Hi lacey, congrats on your 'got it', i have posted you before a while ago, i was just wondering which visa you got and how much experience you have, i'm sure i read a post of yours maybe a year or more ago about it driving you mad working for your time of experience
Carol
Old Apr 12th 2006, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I didn't go through the TRA carol, I just thought I would mention that lol.

I went on a 139 visa, my sister lives in a designated area so I went on this, with out my sister I wouldn't have been able to do it yet hun

I only needed a year of working too

good luck with your visa

hugs LAce xxx