Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

FQ hairdressers looking for sponsorship

FQ hairdressers looking for sponsorship

Old Sep 16th 2008, 1:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: FQ hairdressers looking for sponsorship

[QUOTE=rodz16974;6786070]
Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
Hi alan

as an employer in this field, what is the correct way i can go about sponsoring and advertising this fact please.

I have a barbers shop in melbourne and would like to get in touch wiuth potential migrants to work for me.

Thanks alot

alan[/QUOTE hi to alan, i'm a barber with 10 years experience, i'm looking at migrating to aus in the future, maybe looking for sponsorship to help this happen! could you help?? regards Rod.
Hi rod, sorry, i cant help you with this, its far too complexed fr me as an employer. There are lots of legalities and i also have to guarantee you a wage of about 45k a year, pay your pension etc so id rather go with someone who has migrated under their own steam as im only a small business

give me a shout tho if you are going to live imn melbourne and want a decent job

al
Old Sep 19th 2008, 11:28 am
Just Joined

rodz16974 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi al thanks for your reply, if i manage to get there under my own steam i will bear your offer in mind thankyou.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

ha6oo6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

This is the salon manger of TONI&GUY Kuwait branch we are interesting in sponsoring you. We need young, smart, and excellent hairdresser who is willing to live in Kuwait. We will offer you a good salary, house allowence, full health insurance, and in the futture we will send you to take a course in TONI&GUY academy in London. If you are interested email me [email protected]
Old Nov 20th 2008, 7:59 pm

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ha6oo6
Hi,

This is the salon manger of TONI&GUY Kuwait branch we are interesting in sponsoring you. We need young, smart, and excellent hairdresser who is willing to live in Kuwait. We will offer you a good salary, house allowence, full health insurance, and in the futture we will send you to take a course in TONI&GUY academy in London. If you are interested email me [email protected]
any business on the goldcoast willing to sponsor a hardworking recently fully qualified hairdresser from uk contact me and can forward cv for my frined
lesley
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

robert0 is an unknown quantity at this point

[im 30 am i too old to be sponsored
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:39 pm

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by robert0
[im 30 am i too old to be sponsored
no as far as im aware you just need to be under 45
Old Dec 1st 2008, 11:46 am
Just Joined

antfel84 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a creative 23 year old hairdresser looking to move to australia. I would preferably like sydney. I have already had a working holiday visa and feel skilled migration could be quite a lengthy process so i am looking for sponsorship.

I have beenin the hairdressing industry for nearly 7 years. I am highly skilled in colouring, but feel my cutting work is my area of spciality.

Aswell as been able to do all the usual colouring, cutting, blow drying etc, im also able to provide high quality hair extensions. I use the system by racoon providing top quality hair, fantastic aftercare advice and a system approved by one of the uks top trichologists.

i have also been selected to work for racoon as one of the uk educators, joining a team of 30. Through this i have my own kit allowing me to take my extension work wherever i go.

I am a all round hairdresser who provides customer service that surpasses clients expectations. And throuh my extension work i can offer something out of the ordinary for clients.

if anyone can offer any advice on best way to go about getting sponsoship or even people who may be interested in offerng it, all advice would be much appreciated.

thanks.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

de-ville is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi im looking for a sponsorship in Adelaide i have my level 1 and2 in NVQ in hairdressing, i am 31 and a senior stylist and enjoy ,hairdressing so much i have been a hairdresser for 8 years, if any one has any info or advice plesse help.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

carms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

My name is Carmen, I'm 21 and I'm intrested in moving to Australia and getting sponsored as a hairdresser. Ive been in the industry since I was 12 being a junior and now an experienced stylist, that has the taste for travelling ,thanks to working on cruise ships, I'm really ready to move to Oz.

Could you advise me on how much money I would need for the sponsorship ect, to start off.

I like the sound of the hairdressers you have worked for and would like to have a life changing experience too
Old May 11th 2009, 9:38 am
Just Joined

kat salon is an unknown quantity at this point

Im currently looking for a sponsor in Victoria ..... I,ve been a hair stylist for 15yrs now. Within this time Ive managed a Salon for 5 yrs and then owning my own for 3yrs. Im dedicated to hairdressing and very eger to work in oz. Im currently living and working in the uk. I need a sponsor and help from any one who possibly could direct me in the right direction..... Katrina please email any info to [email protected]
Old Aug 15th 2009, 4:56 am
Just Joined

j.arrin is an unknown quantity at this point

I am currently a licensed hairstylist in NYC and would like to find sponsorship in the UK. I have been a hairstylist for more than 4 years. I have studied and worked with the Aveda products for over 4 years. I have been involved in NY fashion week for the past 3 seasons. I am currently lead hairstylist/Makeup artist for a fashion design house. I am a very motivated and driven hairstylist that is willing to start out at any level. I would like to ask if anyone knows of any one I could speak to in the UK regarding sponsorship? My partner currently lives in the UK and I would like to join him as soon as possible. I would be willing to train to obtain my NVQ. I have always admired the hair and fashion trends in the UK. And now that I have been put in a position that I have to move, I would like to find a salon that would sponsor me. If anyone could please help in any way, I would really appreciate it.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

Chris75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sarah0405
Are you a fully qualified hairdresser? do you want to live in Perth? Sam Rificis have successfully sponsored 3 girls so far, and are eager to sponsor more. I am nearly at the end of my 2 year sponsorship, so can answer any questions. Then if your keen i can pass your details on to the powes that be , Let me just add, that from the day i 1st spoke to them, to the day i arrived was 11 weeks. Visa also covered my husband and 2 children. Its changed ours lives. Sarah
Hi
I am fully qualified with 17 years experience, I trained with toni & guy in london before moving back to the north east of england with the company. I am looking to move to australia with my family and would like a sponsor.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Regards.
Chris Dixon.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 10:14 am
Just Joined

Chris75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you a fully qualified hairdresser? do you want to live in Perth? Sam Rificis have successfully sponsored 3 girls so far, and are eager to sponsor more. I am nearly at the end of my 2 year sponsorship, so can answer any questions. Then if your keen i can pass your details on to the powes that be , Let me just add, that from the day i 1st spoke to them, to the day i arrived was 11 weeks. Visa also covered my husband and 2 children. Its changed ours lives. Sarah
Hi I'm looking to move to australia with my family. I trained and worked with TONI & GUY in london and have over 17 years experience and would like a sponsor as the company that were working on my visa have gone bust. would like it if you could help me.

My Regards

Chris Dixon
Old Sep 24th 2009, 1:21 pm
Just Joined

lauraashley is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: FQ hairdressers looking for sponsorship

hi sarah i am a fullyqualified hairdresser and currently work in a salon in southamton and have been for nearly two years. i originally qualified in 96 but changed career in 98, in between this time i have had two children, three years ago i retook my nvq and secured a job in a salon i now run a very busy column 3/4 days a week. my husband and i would love the opportunity to live and work in oz, can you help or give me some advice?? many thanks Laura
Old Oct 20th 2009, 5:44 am
Just Joined

consa45 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi is there any sponcership for hairdressers in Australia if so i cant wind them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.