Reload this Page >

Comments needed: Recruitment consultant

Comments needed: Recruitment consultant

Old Apr 18th 2007, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

lonelysin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Comments needed: Recruitment consultant

Hi guys,

My background is in Computer Engineering and have been working for the past 4 years in the computing sector as an engineer. Upon arrival in OZ, I've been offered a position as a recruitment consultant.

Anyone has information regarding this role? Is it good to be a recruitment consultant. What about its prospect in the future say in 20 to 30 years time? I was thinking of switching line from technical to a more management role but do not know whether it is a good choice.

Hope you guys can shed some ideas and comment.

Lonelysin
Old Apr 27th 2007, 12:36 am
Just Joined

Denise Cole is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Comments needed: Recruitment consultant

Hi,

I'm in recuitment and i love it... not sure what I will be doing in 20 years time though...lol

if you like the challenge and no 2 days the same... sometimes a bit of a roller coaster, then its maybe for you, if you don't, then think carefully !!

There is a fair amount of business development (sales) involved so again if you are a people person and can sell ideas... its all good

Good luck whatever you choose

D