Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

any tips to help with creating more diverse job prospects?

any tips to help with creating more diverse job prospects?

Old Oct 10th 2004, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Wink any tips to help with creating more diverse job prospects?

*S* seems to me the job opportunities are more available to people who have a diverse range of skills. *S*..whilst waiting~ as.i am immigrating to Canada on a spouse visa..*S.i am upgrading and gaining more skills etc to help when i make the move *S*...any tips to help with this.creating more job prospects?
Old Oct 10th 2004, 1:38 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any tips to help with creating more diverse job prospects?

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
*S* seems to me the job opportunities are more available to people who have a diverse range of skills. *S*..whilst waiting~ as.i am immigrating to Canada on a spouse visa..*S.i am upgrading and gaining more skills etc to help when i make the move *S*...any tips to help with this.creating more job prospects?
Be a nurse, there's always a job for a nurse around the world...
other than that...well it really depends on what your skill set is at the mo doesn't it
Old Oct 10th 2004, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: any tips to help with creating more diverse job prospects?

Originally Posted by Bob
Be a nurse, there's always a job for a nurse around the world...
other than that...well it really depends on what your skill set is at the mo doesn't it
That is an excellent tip *S*..my career is a Diversional Therapist or as some countries call them..Recreational Therapist. Nursing perse~ does not interest me ..but i do know you are correct as they are a well sought after and recognised body.
However i am now moving into tourism, i begin a new job in the coming weeks.,.tour guide, office/customer service etc etc...this will help immensly with work prospects to where i am moving..and i do still have my prior health care skills aswell..*S*..am thinking maybe going into business for myself..within tourism.*S*