Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

we're going to brunei

we're going to brunei

Old Sep 24th 2011, 6:04 pm
Just Joined

brocherabroad has a brilliant futurebrocherabroad has a brilliant futurebrocherabroad has a brilliant futurebrocherabroad has a brilliant futurebrocherabroad has a brilliant futurebrocherabroad has a brilliant future
Smile we're going to brunei

hi folks, fit like!?! my husband, son & i are relocating from scotland to KB, brunei in the not so distant future...hopefully! i'm finding it really hard to find useful info on all aspects & would be delighted if anyone would be gracious enough to share their hints, tips & experiences with me. hope to hear from lots of you soon. ty
Old Sep 24th 2011, 7:18 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: we're going to brunei

Hi there

First of all welcome to BE.
We have a forum devoted to the Middle East, which is the best place to find out anything about living in that region.
You will find this forum by clicking the 'forum index' tab on the pink bar at the top of this page. Scroll down through the list of countries, then click on Middle Est and you're in.
Just repost your above onto that forum, and I am sure you will receive replies from expats already in Brunei and the Middle East. There are some good folks on the Middle Esat forum who will be only too happy to help with any questions you have, so just pop on over and say hi. Blue Cat is the concierge there so she will make sure to welcome you.

If you find yourself needing any help navigating the forum just pop back here and we will do what we can to help.

In the meantime good luck with your move and I hope you enjoy it here on BE. Don't forget your suntan lotion...

Dread - x
Old Sep 24th 2011, 7:26 pm

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brocherabroad
hi folks, fit like!?! my husband, son & i are relocating from scotland to KB, brunei in the not so distant future...hopefully! i'm finding it really hard to find useful info on all aspects & would be delighted if anyone would be gracious enough to share their hints, tips & experiences with me. hope to hear from lots of you soon. ty
EDIT 1530 hr local time: Dang! Dread beat me to it!

Hello brocherabroad,

Sounds like an exciting time in your life, and we have a number of members in the Far-East who I'm certain will be glad to share their experiences and experience with you.

bakedbean is the Concierge for the Far East and she can act as your tour-guide in the Far East Forums. Super Moderator Mitzyboy and the administrator, Sue, cover the Far East. Any problems or concerns you have should be address to them.

I might recommend you read all the stickied threads at the top of each forum, and BE Wiki is an excellent source for information as well.

Jerseygirl, and the afore mentioned Sue, will be along in no time to welcome you properly, but until you are better welcomed, greetings from Ontario, Canada!

With every good wish,
Christian

Last edited by Christian; Sep 24th 2011 at 7:29 pm.
Old Sep 24th 2011, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

brocherabroad has a brilliant futurebrocherabroad has a brilliant futurebrocherabroad has a brilliant futurebrocherabroad has a brilliant futurebrocherabroad has a brilliant futurebrocherabroad has a brilliant future

thank you both for the prompt reply, not the best at navigating my way round these kinda sites so im very grateful for your help.
Old Sep 24th 2011, 8:13 pm

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: we're going to brunei

thank you both for the prompt reply, not the best at navigating my way round these kinda sites so im very grateful for your help.
Pleasure!
Old Sep 25th 2011, 2:56 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Brocher and welcome. I'll respond to you over in the Far East section though my knowledge of Brunei is very limited.
Old Sep 25th 2011, 1:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there...welcome to BE.

I hope you enjoy being part of our cyber community of British Expats. :thumsbup: