Thanks for the Warm Welcome

Thanks for the Warm Welcome

Old Sep 30th 2014, 4:04 am
Just Joined

Knucklerapper is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Thanks for the Warm Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the Warm Welcome.

I have lived in the Caribbean for 35+ years but always gone home for visits.

My Family live in North of England but my Father was originally from the Caribbean and he is kinda like me - He lived in England more than he ever lived in the Caribbean.

I am thinking of moving back as I retire and my Mother is 86 years old (thank God in Good Health) but I still miss some of my few remaining best friends who I have always kept in touch with and visited over the years.

It is so good to have a site like this where (hopefully) people are not too judgmental about why you left/want to return etc ....there are so many reasons on both sides.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome and hopefully, I can get some answers before I take the plunge to either remain here or return to England for my last few remaining years,

K
Old Sep 30th 2014, 1:40 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thanks for the Warm Welcome

Hello there and welcome to the forum

Do check out the Moving back to the UK section of the forum. You may find that useful. There is also a Caribbean section if yiu want to chat with others in that part of,the world. I think you should be able to find both sections from the main index page but, if you get stuck, just shout and someone will help you out.
Old Oct 1st 2014, 1:24 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!
Old Oct 1st 2014, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE!

Oggy