Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Nice to meet you all :)

Nice to meet you all :)

Old Apr 29th 2010, 2:20 am
Just Joined

Tropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really nice
Default Nice to meet you all :)

Hello everyone.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 2:46 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nice to meet you all :)

Originally Posted by Tropicalphotobugg
Hello everyone.
Hello back at ya. What brings you to these parts?
Old Apr 29th 2010, 3:30 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone.
Hello there and it's nice to meet you too. Welcome to BE.

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself. I see you're in BC...are you British, Canadian or perhaps both?

Here is the link to our Canada forums...we have many members in BC.

Please shout out if you require any assistance navigating the forums. The moderators for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa...although any mod or admin will be pleased to help you.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

Tropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really nice

Hello to both of you! I am a Canadian living in Canada and I am here because I am looking for information on relocating to St. Lucia. I am married to a Lucian but not sure how I can get citizenship, costs, job or business ownership etc... At this point very open to new opportunities as I have many skills and ablities to bring to the table.

It was not easy to find a forum like this for Canada or maybe I wasn't looking in the right place. However I find British Expats valuable and have recieved some great info. Would appreciate all the feed back possible about relocation and new opportunities.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello to both of you! I am a Canadian living in Canada and I am here because I am looking for information on relocating to St. Lucia. I am married to a Lucian but not sure how I can get citizenship, costs, job or business ownership etc... At this point very open to new opportunities as I have many skills and ablities to bring to the table.

It was not easy to find a forum like this for Canada or maybe I wasn't looking in the right place. However I find British Expats valuable and have recieved some great info. Would appreciate all the feed back possible about relocation and new opportunities.
You don't have to be British to join BE...we have many different nationalities amongst our members.

I've been to St Lucia...it's beautiful. If you click here it will take you to BE's Caribbean forum...you may want to take a peep in there. There maybe someone around who will be able to help you with your questions. Good luck.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 9:17 pm
Just Joined

Thank you kindly
Old Apr 30th 2010, 3:32 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

You are very welcoem here, we have members of all nationalities.

Looks like you have started finding your way around the site. I hope you enjoy your stay with us and please dont hesitate to give me, or any of the mods, a shout if you have any site questions.

Sue
Old Apr 30th 2010, 8:48 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Sue, I have alot of questions and hope I have some success in finding out more info.