Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

hi! From Canada

hi! From Canada

Old Apr 30th 2010, 2:11 am
Just Joined

cono_sur is just really nicecono_sur is just really nicecono_sur is just really nicecono_sur is just really nicecono_sur is just really nicecono_sur is just really nicecono_sur is just really nicecono_sur is just really nice
Default hi! From Canada

Hey All.

My name is Jason and I'm new to BE. Quite an active forum, I must say...
Old Apr 30th 2010, 3:36 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi!

Originally Posted by cono_sur
Hey All.

Hi Jason,

Welcome to BE. Yes it's very active here. We've got lots of members from all over the globe so you will always find someone around to chat with.

I see you have already stared posting in the Canada forum. Do you live in Canada?

Sue
Old Apr 30th 2010, 1:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hey All.

Hello Jason...I'd like to welcome to BE.

Most of the forums are very busy and we have more and more members joining every day.

Please shout out if you have any problems navigating your way around BE...there's normally a mod or admin around 24/7.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

lajackal is an unknown quantity at this point

Jason, trust me this is the way to laugh and learn! u ok jerseygirl?
Old Apr 30th 2010, 2:45 pm
Just Joined

cono_sur is just really nicecono_sur is just really nicecono_sur is just really nicecono_sur is just really nicecono_sur is just really nicecono_sur is just really nicecono_sur is just really nicecono_sur is just really nice

Thanks, Sue, Jerseygirl and lajackal. I feel welcome already.

I'm from Richmond Hill, Ontario (just outside Toronto). Where are all of you from? Jerseygirl in New Jersey? hehe

Any of you been to Canada before?
Old Apr 30th 2010, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

lajackal is an unknown quantity at this point

nah i've heard it's freezing! though have heard many positive things about the place - i'm from the uk matey
Old Apr 30th 2010, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lajackal
nah i've heard it's freezing! though have heard many positive things about the place - i'm from the uk matey
Nahh...not in Toronto. Although it's possible to have sun, rain and snow all in the same day!!!
Old Apr 30th 2010, 3:03 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

No I've never been to Canada. I hope to get around to it one day though.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 4:33 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lajackal
Jason, trust me this is the way to laugh and learn! u ok jerseygirl?
Good thank you and yourself?

Thanks, Sue, Jerseygirl and lajackal. I feel welcome already.

I'm from Richmond Hill, Ontario (just outside Toronto). Where are all of you from? Jerseygirl in New Jersey? hehe

I know Richmond Hill quite well...we used to stay in Markham. We have an apartment on Queens Quay...this time next week I'll be in T.O.

My daughter's doing this run on Sunday in downtown T.O. it's for kids with cancer.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I know Richmond Hill quite well...we used to stay in Markham. We have an apartment on Queens Quay...this time next week I'll be in T.O.

My daughter's doing this run on Sunday in downtown T.O. it's for kids with cancer.
Ha! Would NEVER had guessed you were from around here!

Where are you now?

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to stay clear of downtown next weekend.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 7:46 pm
Just Joined

We have an apartment on Queens Quay
Oh btw...did you happen to see the news about the fire?
Old Apr 30th 2010, 11:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Ha! Would NEVER had guessed you were from around here!

Where are you now?

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to stay clear of downtown next weekend.
I'm in New Jersey, US...originally from England moved to the US 14 years ago.

Our daughter went to U of T...she now works and lives in T.O.

Oh btw...did you happen to see the news about the fire?
My daughter called me on her way home last night just after 5.00...it was only a block away from us.
Old May 1st 2010, 12:30 am
Just Joined

I'm in New Jersey, US...originally from England moved to the US 14 years ago.

My daughter called me on her way home last night just after 5.00...it was only a block away from us.
Oh. So I was right about you being in NJ.

Apparently the fire could be seen all the way in St. Catherines. I did not see it from Richmond Hill.