Newcomer Here

Old Apr 19th 2011, 9:43 am
Just Joined

zulueta is just really nicezulueta is just really nicezulueta is just really nicezulueta is just really nicezulueta is just really nicezulueta is just really nicezulueta is just really nicezulueta is just really nice
Default Newcomer Here

Hello everyone. I'm also a newcomer here. And I'm happy to have found this interesting site. Still exploring this site and looking forward to join some of your discussions soon.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 11:44 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newcomer Here

Originally Posted by zulueta
Hello everyone. I'm also a newcomer here. And I'm happy to have found this interesting site. Still exploring this site and looking forward to join some of your discussions soon.
Hello and welcome to BE.

I've moved your post into a thread of it's own...it's gives us a better opportunity to welcome you to the site. How long have you lived in the US?

I see you are living in Seattle...we have several members living in the PCN. Why don't you pop over to our US Forums and take a look around?

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and MsElui.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 12:24 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Zulueta

I see Jerseygirl has given yoiu the link to the USA forum, which just leaves me to say welcome to BE and hope you have lots of fun on the forum

Dread - x
Old Apr 21st 2011, 12:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Zulueta! Welcome to BE. Please don't hesitate to ask if I can help you find your way around on the site.
Old Apr 24th 2011, 12:42 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zulueta
Welcome to BE, I hope you are enjoying getting to know everyone. Are you finding your way around ok?
Old May 8th 2011, 11:55 am
Just Joined

zulueta is just really nicezulueta is just really nicezulueta is just really nicezulueta is just really nicezulueta is just really nicezulueta is just really nicezulueta is just really nicezulueta is just really nice

Thank you all for welcoming me... I really love this site.
Old May 8th 2011, 12:07 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to BE.

Jerseygirl has given you some important information. Have a good look around and ask any questions and the members will tell you of their experiences which will help you to feel more comfortable.

Rosemary
Old May 9th 2011, 2:24 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Haere Mai from New Zealand, Zulueta. Good to hear that you are enjoying BE.