Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Urgent help required for relocation to Jeddah

Urgent help required for relocation to Jeddah

Old May 8th 2011, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

Bec.Hine is just really niceBec.Hine is just really niceBec.Hine is just really niceBec.Hine is just really niceBec.Hine is just really niceBec.Hine is just really niceBec.Hine is just really niceBec.Hine is just really nice
Exclamation Urgent help required for relocation to Jeddah

Hi, Im Bec. My husband is looking at a job in Jeddah, and we need to look into arranging the domestic side of things for the move. We are a family of 2+4 so we need to hit the ground running!

I have no idea where to even start! Can anyone recommend some sites for the following:

1. Places to live - Safe, good value and family friendly - we have very young kids (0,1,2,5 years old)
2. Maids/domestic help
3. Schools - international (australian), pre-school for 2 and 1 year old
4. Clubs for kids- taekwondo, swimming, gymnastics, that sort of thing.....
5. Medical - paediatricians with expertise in behavioural issues/ADHD

We anticipate a prompt relocation, so any tips, tricks and recommendations you guys have, please share!

Last edited by Bec.Hine; May 8th 2011 at 11:15 pm.
Old May 8th 2011, 11:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent help required for relocation to Jeddah

Originally Posted by Bec.Hine
Hi, Im Bec. My husband is looking at a job in Jeddah, and we need to look into arranging the domestic side of things for the move. We are a family of 2+4 so we need to hit the ground running!

I have no idea where to even start! Can anyone recommend some sites for the following:

1. Places to live - Safe, good value and family friendly - we have very young kids (0,1,2,5 years old)
2. Maids/domestic help
3. Schools - international (australian), pre-school for 2 and 1 year old
4. Clubs for kids- taekwondo, swimming, gymnastics, that sort of thing.....
5. Medical - paediatricians with expertise in behavioural issues/ADHD

We anticipate a prompt relocation, so any tips, tricks and recommendations you guys have, please share!

Hello Bec...welcome to the site. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.

We have a lively bunch of people who post in our Middle East Forums. It would be helpful if you could please repost the above questions in that forum...as you will get a better response from people actually living in the area than in the Welcome Inn. The main forum is for topics relating to the Middle East...the Sand Pit is for general chit chat.

There is also an Introduction thread in the Sand Pit...why don't you pop over there and introduce yourself?

If you find yourself a little lost navigating the many BE forums...we have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. The concierge for the Middle East forums is Blue Cat...please contact her if you need any help.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the ME forums are Bob, NorthernLad and rowell.

Please shout out if you need any help...there's usually someone around 24/7 to help out.
Old May 8th 2011, 11:32 pm
Just Joined

Bec.Hine is just really niceBec.Hine is just really niceBec.Hine is just really niceBec.Hine is just really niceBec.Hine is just really niceBec.Hine is just really niceBec.Hine is just really niceBec.Hine is just really nice

Thank you for your help, I'll do that
Old May 9th 2011, 2:19 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Bec & welcome to BE. Sure you'll get lots of help on the Middle East forums. Good luck with your plans & happy posting
Old May 9th 2011, 2:24 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Howdy from me too.
You've caught me eye coz your surname is Hine and I'm just trying to sort out a bit of a family tree for a friend of mine who has Hine's in the family. They came from the Cotswold. Funny old thing is co-incidence.

Hope you enjoy BE
Old May 9th 2011, 7:54 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello from Spain. You will find lots of help on the Middle East section of the forum.

Rosemary