Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

New to this...not new to Dubai

New to this...not new to Dubai

Old Aug 9th 2010, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

Dubai Monkey is just really niceDubai Monkey is just really niceDubai Monkey is just really niceDubai Monkey is just really niceDubai Monkey is just really niceDubai Monkey is just really niceDubai Monkey is just really niceDubai Monkey is just really nice
Default New to this...not new to Dubai

Well here goes!!!

Obviously new to forums and posting messages. Have been in Dubai for many years originally from the North East, UK. Anybody from the area would be able to work out where I am from by deciphering my moniker. Have just been made aware of this website and I'm looking forward to entering into the many discussions that seem to go on in here.
Old Aug 9th 2010, 7:26 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to this...not new to Dubai

Welcome to BE
Old Aug 9th 2010, 8:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dubai Monkey
Well here goes!!!

Obviously new to forums and posting messages. Have been in Dubai for many years originally from the North East, UK. Anybody from the area would be able to work out where I am from by deciphering my moniker. Have just been made aware of this website and I'm looking forward to entering into the many discussions that seem to go on in here.

Hello and welcome to the world of BE.

If you click here it will take you directly to our Middle East forums. We have a lively group of expats who post in there... they are a very sociable group and often have meet ups.

Please shout out if you have any problems finding your way around the forums. We have a team of concierges who as their name suggests will act as your tour guides and direct you around the forums. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

The moderators for the ME forums are Bob, NorthernLad and rowell.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 12:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE DM, jump in it's fun
Old Aug 14th 2010, 7:09 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi DM

Love the name as love monkeys.
Welcome to BE.
The main thing is to jump in and get posting on the Dubai forum. I somehow thing you will find some buddies on there to chat to.

Good luck - have fun

Dread - x