new on here!

Old Feb 23rd 2010, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

exgeordie is just really niceexgeordie is just really niceexgeordie is just really niceexgeordie is just really niceexgeordie is just really niceexgeordie is just really niceexgeordie is just really niceexgeordie is just really nice
Default new on here!

hi all! I am originally from the North East of England, my wife is from Coventry. (But I don't hold it against her... she is doing the typing, I am a two finger man). We now live in Canada, since 1974. We have had enough of the weather and are looking at moving to Panama. We have done a hec of a lot of research and it seems the place to go.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 12:48 pm
born to be mild

mazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nice
Default Re: new on here!

Hi, and welcome to BE Panama....don't know allot about that but sounds like an exciting choice,totally get the fed up with weather vibe though I'm in Sweden and its been snowing non stop since December,roll on summer.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 1:28 pm
Just Joined

exgeordie is just really niceexgeordie is just really niceexgeordie is just really niceexgeordie is just really niceexgeordie is just really niceexgeordie is just really niceexgeordie is just really niceexgeordie is just really nice

Originally Posted by exgeordie
hi all! I am originally from the North East of England, my wife is from Coventry. (But I don't hold it against her... she is doing the typing, I am a two finger man). We now live in Canada, since 1974. We have had enough of the weather and are looking at moving to Panama. We have done a hec of a lot of research and it seems the place to go.
Thank for your reply, while in Canada we have found Swedes are the nicest people one can find
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 1:39 pm
born to be mild

mazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nicemazz1 is just really nice

Thank for your reply, while in Canada we have found Swedes are the nicest people one can find
I find the same although many find them to shy and the weather a little hard to get to grips with,most leave within two years but I am finally feeling settled in,we live in a very remote location (our personal dream )Have you found anyone in Panama? Maybe on the Rest of the world forum.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mazz1
I find the same although many find them to shy and the weather a little hard to get to grips with,most leave within two years but I am finally feeling settled in,we live in a very remote location (our personal dream )Have you found anyone in Panama? Maybe on the Rest of the world forum.
Hi Mazz1 Dont think they are shy, ....could that be a word for less aggresive? think we have found someone Rab he is on here alot Scottish, great guy, lived in panama about 6 years, verry positive and upbeat, only prob he is a Rangers man I am Celtic, joke!
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 4:00 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

But they did bring us Ikea... :curse:
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by tonrob
But they did bring us Ikea... :curse:
Dont like Ikea? admit it is not as good as used to be all made in China now,what isnt, and you get a free breakfast, what part of Scotland? my mum was born in Kirkantilik did that phoneticly
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 6:37 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Dont like Ikea? admit it is not as good as used to be all made in China now,what isnt, and you get a free breakfast, what part of Scotland? my mum was born in Kirkantilik did that phoneticly
I'd rather make my furniture out of toilet roll inner tubes - it would last longer. And I can make breakfast at home.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

I'd rather make my furniture out of toilet roll inner tubes - it would last longer. And I can make breakfast at home.
You sweaty sock I am rolling around on the floor, If whit was s...t you would be constipated, this is Brit talk, canucks dont get it, nice one, made my day
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:04 pm
Septic Sprout

You sweaty sock I am rolling around on the floor, If whit was s...t you would be constipated, this is Brit talk, canucks dont get it, nice one, made my day
I'm working my way back through my posts trying to find out where on earth I gave you the impression I was Scottish. I can see how that bloody great big Welsh flag that appears underneath everything I post must have added to the confusion...
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

I'm working my way back through my posts trying to find out where on earth I gave you the impression I was Scottish. I can see how that bloody great big Welsh flag that appears underneath everything I post must have added to the confusion...
I am taking the p...s. thought you would have figured that out. love Rugby
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there...welcome to BE.

I see you've already found your way into our Central and South American forum. Just in case you wish to venture into our Canada forums here is the link.

Shout out if you require any help...there's usually someone around 24/7.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 12:02 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hi there...welcome to BE.

I see you've already found your way into our Central and South American forum. Just in case you wish to venture into our Canada forums here is the link.

Shout out if you require any help...there's usually someone around 24/7.
Thank you Jersey Girl, gave us quite a chuckle, your nickname, we just went to see jersey boys [The musical] It was great
Old Feb 24th 2010, 1:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Jersey Girl, gave us quite a chuckle, your nickname, we just went to see jersey boys [The musical] It was great
My daughter lives in T.O....she's been to see it several times.