Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

aussie bound ???where to start??

aussie bound ???where to start??

Old Feb 20th 2010, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

redditchcouple is just really niceredditchcouple is just really niceredditchcouple is just really niceredditchcouple is just really niceredditchcouple is just really niceredditchcouple is just really niceredditchcouple is just really niceredditchcouple is just really nice
Default aussie bound ???where to start??

hi to all,just put ourselves on here to find out any info on the visa process and job opportunities in oz.We have decided to upsticks and take on the challenge of moving to oz,any info is greatly appreciated starting with which agent should I use??
thinking of john from immigration2oz.com....has anybody had any dealings with him??
thanks from scott and sally
Old Feb 20th 2010, 1:35 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: aussie bound ???where to start??

Originally Posted by redditchcouple
hi to all,just put ourselves on here to find out any info on the visa process and job opportunities in oz.We have decided to upsticks and take on the challenge of moving to oz,any info is greatly appreciated starting with which agent should I use??
thinking of john from immigration2oz.com....has anybody had any dealings with him??
Hi Scott and Sally,

Welcome to BE, we are happy you have become part of our little virtual community.

We've got a forum where members discuss immigration issues related to Australia here. We've also got a Aus Lifestyle forum where you can chat about lifestyle issues, like best areas to live, schools etc. And if you want to let off a little steam and just have a chit-chat with other members pull up a chair, grab a cup of tea and enjoy yourself in the Barbie.

If you have any questions about the site don't hesitate to give me a shout.

Sue
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Scott and Sally...welcome to BE.

Hopefully you'll get lots of helpful answers to your immigration questions from the members in our Australia forums.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 8:31 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Guys - Welcome!
When I started our quest I found the whole process really daunting!!
But very quickly, after visiting BE regularly, I learnt SOO Much! Have not needed to use an agent - did online Visa submission myself, as well as skills verification and honestly found it much easier that at first anticipated!!

i think a vital first step is to visit http://www.immi.gov.au/visawizard/ to determine which Visa you are eligible to go for and what docs are needed to achieve this!!
Good Luck