Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

moving out to sydney on August 25th...Yikes

moving out to sydney on August 25th...Yikes

Old Apr 29th 2010, 1:21 pm
crt
Just Joined

crt is just really nicecrt is just really nicecrt is just really nicecrt is just really nicecrt is just really nicecrt is just really nicecrt is just really nicecrt is just really nice
Default moving out to sydney on August 25th...Yikes

Hi to all out there. I'm 36 yrs of age married with two children 11yrs and 7yrs. Currently work as a youth worker, countdown has begun for handing in notice. Well the visa came in april, we've booked flights for August, house is getting ready to rent out. Got no jobs lined up, have no idea where i'll be living, just somewhere in the hills district. Confused about which highs schools and primary schools we should pick, should we even dare to hope that we will get a rental in the catchment area. However excited at the prospect that i'm starting an adventure.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 5:06 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving out to sydney on August 25th...Yikes

Welcome to BE.

I remember all too well the emotions you are going through...it's exciting yet daunting isn't it?

We have a large number of members who live in the Sydney area so why don't you pop over to our Australia forums and join in the banter? If you click here it will take you to the main page of our our Australia forums. At the top of the page is a list of the Oz forums...you will see the first one is the Immigration Forum...please post any immigration questions you have in there.

If you have any problems navigating the forums please contact a mod or admin...there is usually someone around 24/7.

Good luck with the move.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 3:27 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi crt,

Welcome to the site.

It's all very daunting arranging the move isn't it. I bet your head is swimming and your to-do list is growing by the day. You are among kindred spirits here as we have all been through that. You will find that BE and it's members will become your new best friends. I warn you it's addictive being a member here

I hope you enjoy your time with us, and as JerseyGirl said, any probs please give us a shout.

Sue
Old Apr 30th 2010, 11:58 am
crt
Just Joined

crt is just really nicecrt is just really nicecrt is just really nicecrt is just really nicecrt is just really nicecrt is just really nicecrt is just really nicecrt is just really nice

Cheers, thank you. i hoping that i may get som great inside knowledge before i take the massive leap over the water.