Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moving to Javea...I think. Wanting advice please.

Moving to Javea...I think. Wanting advice please.

Old Dec 5th 2011, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

HAPPYHAPPY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Javea...I think. Wanting advice please.

Hi

We(family of 5) are moving to Spain in a few weeks time...we have nothing arranged for our accommodation (due to sudden change in plans).

I was looking around Javea for a long term let which would be near to shops & primary school. Would anyone be able to advise me of a village with is more family orientated as opposed to teenage drinking or retirement village?

Reading from older threads the primary schools I should be considering are:
Vicente Tena
L'Arenal
Benitachell

Any pearls of wisdom would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old Dec 5th 2011, 4:13 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Javea...I think. Wanting advice please.

Originally Posted by HAPPYHAPPY
Hi

We(family of 5) are moving to Spain in a few weeks time...we have nothing arranged for our accommodation (due to sudden change in plans).

I was looking around Javea for a long term let which would be near to shops & primary school. Would anyone be able to advise me of a village with is more family orientated as opposed to teenage drinking or retirement village?

Vicente Tena
L'Arenal
Benitachell

Thanks
Hi, welcome to the forum!
If you post again on the Spain forum, you'll get plenty of response from all the BE members there!
Schooling is important, of course, but they'll be asking whether you've got jobs to go to, whether you speak Spanish, etc..., so give a few more details!
Old Dec 5th 2011, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

Many thanks
Old Dec 6th 2011, 2:47 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HAPPYHAPPY
Hi

Vicente Tena
L'Arenal
Benitachell

Thanks

Welcome to BE...I love your username.

I'm sure our lovely members in the Spain forums will help answer any questions you may have about living in Spain.

I hope you enjoy being part of our cyber community.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

Thank you.

I have found help in forum for Spain.