British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Welcome Inn (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/)
-   -   Moving to Javea...I think. Wanting advice please. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/moving-javea-i-think-wanting-advice-please-740997/)

HAPPYHAPPY Dec 5th 2011 1:14 pm

Moving to Javea...I think. Wanting advice please.

Hi

We(family of 5) are moving to Spain in a few weeks time...we have nothing arranged for our accommodation :blink: (due to sudden change in plans).

I was looking around Javea for a long term let which would be near to shops & primary school. Would anyone be able to advise me of a village with is more family orientated as opposed to teenage drinking or retirement village?

Reading from older threads the primary schools I should be considering are:
Vicente Tena
L'Arenal
Benitachell

Any pearls of wisdom would be appreciated.

Thanks

dmu Dec 5th 2011 4:13 pm

Re: Moving to Javea...I think. Wanting advice please.

Originally Posted by HAPPYHAPPY (Post 9771008)
Hi

We(family of 5) are moving to Spain in a few weeks time...we have nothing arranged for our accommodation :blink: (due to sudden change in plans).

I was looking around Javea for a long term let which would be near to shops & primary school. Would anyone be able to advise me of a village with is more family orientated as opposed to teenage drinking or retirement village?

Vicente Tena
L'Arenal
Benitachell

Thanks

Hi, welcome to the forum!
If you post again on the Spain forum, you'll get plenty of response from all the BE members there!
Schooling is important, of course, but they'll be asking whether you've got jobs to go to, whether you speak Spanish, etc..., so give a few more details!:)

HAPPYHAPPY Dec 5th 2011 4:17 pm

Many thanks

Jerseygirl Dec 6th 2011 2:47 am

Originally Posted by HAPPYHAPPY (Post 9771008)
Hi

Vicente Tena
L'Arenal
Benitachell

Thanks

Welcome to BE...I love your username. :thumbsup:

I'm sure our lovely members in the Spain forums will help answer any questions you may have about living in Spain.

I hope you enjoy being part of our cyber community.

HAPPYHAPPY Dec 6th 2011 4:22 pm

Thank you.

I have found help in forum for Spain.

:thumbup: