Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moving to Abu Dhabi

Moving to Abu Dhabi

Old Aug 18th 2010, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

Radron is just really niceRadron is just really niceRadron is just really niceRadron is just really niceRadron is just really niceRadron is just really niceRadron is just really niceRadron is just really nice
Default Moving to Abu Dhabi

Hello All

My family and I are moving to Abu Dhabi in August.

Just a quick hello, I have already found this site very useful and I'm sure will continue to do so.

Ron
Old Aug 18th 2010, 1:31 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Abu Dhabi

Originally Posted by Radron
Hello All

Just a quick hello, I have already found this site very useful and I'm sure will continue to do so.

Ron

Welcome to the Forum, Im guessing you have found the Middle East Section you will find loads of valuable advice there. And should you get any issues give Bob , NorthernLad , rowell a shout they are the Moderators for the ME Section.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Aug 18th 2010 at 1:35 pm.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

Radron is just really niceRadron is just really niceRadron is just really niceRadron is just really niceRadron is just really niceRadron is just really niceRadron is just really niceRadron is just really nice

Hi

Thanks for the hello.

Yes I think the ME section may have saved my life by convincing me not to ride a bike in AD!

Cheers
Old Aug 18th 2010, 5:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Radron
Hello All

Ron

Hello there Ron and welcome to BE.

We have a team of concierges who will be your tour guides should you need any help navigating the many BE forums. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Any concerns should be addressed to a moderator...Ka Ora has kindly given you the names of the mods for the ME Forum.

Good luck and once again welcome.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 7:31 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ron

Glad to hear you have found good things on here and found the ME forum. That just leaves me to say welcome to BE - enjoy the fun !

Don't forget your suntan lotion - it is mega hot in AD !!!!

Dread - x
Old Aug 18th 2010, 9:53 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE and good luck!