Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Move to Canada

Move to Canada

Old Aug 3rd 2010, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

MarkyG12 is just really niceMarkyG12 is just really niceMarkyG12 is just really niceMarkyG12 is just really niceMarkyG12 is just really niceMarkyG12 is just really niceMarkyG12 is just really niceMarkyG12 is just really nice
Default Move to Canada

Hi all

Im looking to move to Canada in the next 2 years and would like to find as much information as possible - I work for an American / Canadian company here in the UK and there is a possibility that i could transfer internally to an office in Canada - Would this allow me to gain full residency for myself and my family

any help advise would be appreciated

Mark
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 6:16 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Move to Canada

Originally Posted by MarkyG12
Hi all

Im looking to move to Canada in the next 2 years and would like to find as much information as possible - I work for an American / Canadian company here in the UK and there is a possibility that i could transfer internally to an office in Canada - Would this allow me to gain full residency for myself and my family

Mark
Welcome to BE. You may want to spend some time going through the Wiki section on Canada and immigration. There are a number of different ways to immigrate to Canada, all covered in there.

You should also repost your question in the Canada Immigration forum (done). Lots of great folks over there to help you out.

Good luck
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 7:47 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Mark
Hi Mark,

Welcome to BE. I see you've followed The Aviators advice and re-posted your question in the Canada forum.

I hope you enjoy being part of our community and please give myself, the moderators or the Concierges a shout if you have any site questions. We can be found wandering the hallways of BE at all hours of the day, and night and if you can't find one of us you can also post in Site Feedback.

Sue
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 9:26 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your plans
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 9:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Mark
Hey Mark...welcome to the site.

I see you've already posted in the Canada Immigration forum and have received plenty of good advice in this forum.

Please take a few moments to read any sticky threads or announcements that may be posted at the top of each forum's index page. Also take a look at the BE Wiki...there's loads of useful information in there about moving to Canada.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums AmyDavid and The Aviator are concierges for the Canada forums...they will be act as your BE tour guides to help you find your way around.

For any other questions, problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa...although any mod or admin will be pleased to help you.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 12:51 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mark

Welcome from me too.
Good luck with your plans, and I am sure you will find the answers to all your queries now you have joined up on the Canada forum.

Dread - x