Just Arrived!

Old Aug 16th 2010, 12:52 am
Just Joined

Laney1 is just really niceLaney1 is just really niceLaney1 is just really niceLaney1 is just really niceLaney1 is just really niceLaney1 is just really niceLaney1 is just really niceLaney1 is just really nice
Default Just Arrived!

Hi All,
I hope I am posting this in the correct spot! We have just made the big move from the UK and arrived in Sydney last week. We are living in Castlehill - myself, my husband and our nine year old daughter. We are busy organising all the run of the mill things and I think somewhat shell shocked! Would be great to hear from anyone and if anyone knows of any expat meet ups in the hills area / Castlehill. Would like to say have found this forum so useful in a short period of time in tracing back through threads, already found a number of great things we can do with our daughter! Thanks!

Cheers
Elaine
Old Aug 16th 2010, 1:13 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just Arrived!

Originally Posted by Laney1
Hi All,
I hope I am posting this in the correct spot! We have just made the big move from the UK and arrived in Sydney last week. We are living in Castlehill - myself, my husband and our nine year old daughter. We are busy organising all the run of the mill things and I think somewhat shell shocked! Would be great to hear from anyone and if anyone knows of any expat meet ups in the hills area / Castlehill. Would like to say have found this forum so useful in a short period of time in tracing back through threads, already found a number of great things we can do with our daughter! Thanks!

Cheers
Elaine

Hello Elaine and welcome to BE.

You've arrived in Sydney just in time for summer. I see you have already found your way into our Australia forums and have posted in the Meet-ups Forum. There are quite a lot of BE members living in and around Sydney...so hopefully you'll get the chance to get together with a few.

Alistairboyle is the concierge for the Australia forums...he will act as your tour guide to help you navigate the many BE forums. So if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact him.

If you have any concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20, Sonlymewalter and Centurion.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 1:25 am
Just Joined

Laney1 is just really niceLaney1 is just really niceLaney1 is just really niceLaney1 is just really niceLaney1 is just really niceLaney1 is just really niceLaney1 is just really niceLaney1 is just really nice

Many thanks for that. Have a good day!
Cheers
Elaine
Old Aug 16th 2010, 1:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Laney1
Many thanks for that. Have a good day!
Cheers
Elaine
G'day back atchya.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:56 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Laney

Welcome to BE.
I'm glad to here you have found us useful - we aim to please.
I definitely echo the suggestion of getting onto the Australia forum - just be brave, jump in and get posting. I am sure you will soon find your feet along with plenty of new friends to chat to.

Good luck in your new home

Dread - x
Old Aug 17th 2010, 2:19 am
Just Joined

Thanks Dread.
Yes will go for it, jump in and start posting!
Have a great day
Cheers
Elaine