Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moving to Italy (Pisa area)

Moving to Italy (Pisa area)

Old Aug 15th 2010, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

Kevin Mccracken is just really niceKevin Mccracken is just really niceKevin Mccracken is just really niceKevin Mccracken is just really niceKevin Mccracken is just really niceKevin Mccracken is just really niceKevin Mccracken is just really niceKevin Mccracken is just really nice
Default Moving to Italy (Pisa area)

Hi Folks, I was looking for information on properties to rent long term in the Pisa and surrounding areas. My family and i are wanting to move in March, and would like info on schools. My daughter will be 14 when we arrive in Italy and would like to know the best coarse of schooling for her.
My wife is a hairdresser and would be looking for work.She is learning Italian now so will be ok at speaking when we get there.
I will be working at the airport so no problems that way.
finding a house seems a headache as we have spent hours on the net but still nothing we seem to like thats in budget, so a little help would be good.

Kevin:
Old Aug 15th 2010, 2:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Italy (Pisa area)

Originally Posted by Kevin Mccracken
Hi Folks, I was looking for information on properties to rent long term in the Pisa and surrounding areas. My family and i are wanting to move in March, and would like info on schools. My daughter will be 14 when we arrive in Italy and would like to know the best coarse of schooling for her.
My wife is a hairdresser and would be looking for work.She is learning Italian now so will be ok at speaking when we get there.
I will be working at the airport so no problems that way.
finding a house seems a headache as we have spent hours on the net but still nothing we seem to like thats in budget, so a little help would be good.

Kevin:

Hello Kevin and welcome to BE.

I'm sorry I can't help you with information about Italy because I'm living in the US...but if you could please repost your questions in our Italy Forum...there may the regulars who post in there will be able to help you.

We have a team of concierges who as their name suggest will act as your guide around the forums in case you get a little lost...the concierge for the Italy forum is TestaRossa.

All other issues should be addressed to a moderator. The moderator for that forum is Lorna...give her a shout if you have any problems or concerns about the Italy forum.

Good luck with the move and if you need any help please give me a shout.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 8:04 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kevin

Welcome to BE from me too.

I echo the suggestion of introducing yourself onto the Italy forum. There are lots of good folks there who can give you tips and advice to calm your headache ! Hopefully you can find all the answers you seek and have some fun as well.

Good luck with your move

Dread - x
Old Aug 17th 2010, 2:02 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kevin,

I see you have started to settle in to the Italy forum. I just wanted to pop by and welcome you, and I hope you are enjoying getting to know everyone. Don't forget if you ever have any questions to give myself, the moderators or the Concierges a shout.

Sue