Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Introducing ourselves.

Introducing ourselves.

Old Jun 26th 2020, 1:20 pm
Just Joined

Peterval257 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Introducing ourselves.

Hello, my name is Peter and along with my partner Val , we are relocating to Spain ( Almeria ) in the very near future , we would have been there by now , but what with the lockdown and all !! , we are coming to spend the rest of our days , well thats what we hope anyway.I have always found Forums such as this hugely informitive , and look forward to getting as much info as possible , about our proposed move.Thanks Peter
Old Jun 26th 2020, 2:00 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introducing ourselves.

Good Morning and Welcome to BE, Peter and Val.

Ahh, sunny Spain is it? Well there are many British Expats residing in Spain and we have a forum on BE dedicated to just that country. Our members will be happy to assist you and Val with your move by answering questions, sharing their do's and don'ts/

Please have a read of the site rules (linked posted below) before going to the Spain forum (link below).

Best of everything in your new adventure.

Rete

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

http://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/