Intro

Old Feb 8th 2024, 11:11 am
Just Joined

jfk13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Intro

Hi, I'm Jack, an English ageing IT guy looking forward to joining the "Legion of the Leisurely" in a year or so and moving to Portugal with my wife.
We currently live in the UK SW of London and hope to relocate to the Algarve, probably Faro.

I'm interested in various tech stuff, target Archery, flying drones and fine wines and food. Looking forward to hopefully make a few local contacts in the meantime before moving.

Any tips welcome.
Old Feb 8th 2024, 12:25 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Intro

Hi Jack and welcome to BE

Nice destination you have in mind for the 3rd chapter of your life. After a read of the site's posting guidelines found on the blue banner above, have a stroll to the Portugal site for info for your move. https://britishexpats.com/forum/portugal-89/

We are quite diverse and there are several forums that might interest you. Have a stroll through them and participate where you are interested.

Rete
Old Feb 14th 2024, 8:27 am
Just Joined

jfk13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Intro

Originally Posted by Rete
Hi Jack and welcome to BE

Nice destination you have in mind for the 3rd chapter of your life. After a read of the site's posting guidelines found on the blue banner above, have a stroll to the Portugal site for info for your move.

We are quite diverse and there are several forums that might interest you. Have a stroll through them and participate where you are interested.

Rete
Thanks for the welcome, I'd already found the PT forum and look forward to joining in.