Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Immigration for Marketing Professionals

Immigration for Marketing Professionals

Old Oct 30th 2010, 5:23 am
Just Joined

farhansyed85 is just really nicefarhansyed85 is just really nicefarhansyed85 is just really nicefarhansyed85 is just really nicefarhansyed85 is just really nicefarhansyed85 is just really nicefarhansyed85 is just really nicefarhansyed85 is just really nice
Default Immigration for Marketing Professionals

Dear All,

This is Farhan from Pakistan and I am Intersted in immigration to Canada... need help from current resident or immigrant in Canada....
I have 1.5 yrs experiance of Marketing Executive in FMCG Sector..
Are there better opportunities to apply now with this status???
Plzz discuss

Regards
Farhan '
Old Oct 30th 2010, 2:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration for Marketing Professionals

Originally Posted by farhansyed85
Dear All,

This is Farhan from Pakistan and I am Intersted in immigration to Canada... need help from current resident or immigrant in Canada....
Plzz discuss

Regards
Farhan '
Hi Farhan...welcome to BE.

I see you've already posted in our Canada and Australia forums. Please take time to look in the BE Wiki...you'll find loads of information in there.

If you have any problems finding your way around the BE forums we have a group of concierges who will act as your guide.AmyDavid and The Aviator are concierges for the Canada forums and Alistairboyle is the concierge for the Australia forums please contact one of them...they will be pleased to help you.

For any problems or concerns please contact a moderator. The mods for the Canada forums are Iaink and Christmasoompa and the mods for the Australia forums are Cresta57, Monneypenny20, Sonlymewalter and Centurion.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old Oct 30th 2010, 3:59 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Dear All,

Plzz discuss

Regards
Farhan '
Hi Farhan,

Welcome to BE I hope you enjoy being part of our community. However I am a little confused, as you say here that you are looking at moving to Canada, but yesterday you posted in the Aus Imm forum and asked questions about moving to Australia. Which country are you looking at migrating to?
Old Oct 30th 2010, 4:39 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Dear All,

Plzz discuss

Regards
Farhan '
Welcome to BE. You may want to repost your question in the Canada forum. I would also suggest reading the wiki articles on immigration to Canada, which will give you an idea as to whether you qualify and different methods of admission.

You may also want to decide which country suits you best, Canada or Australia, then you can focus your efforts in one country. There is a lot of work to immigrating and research, something the prospective immigrant has to do for themselves. This site is great to answer specific questions, however is not a replacement for self study of the process or an miraculous answer to quick entry to country.

Good luck.

Last edited by Aviator; Oct 30th 2010 at 4:41 pm.