movin to nz

Old Oct 25th 2010, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

welshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nicewelshrgeordie is just really nice
Default movin to nz

hi we are looking to move to northland nz , my hubby is a roofer and we have concerns about the amount of work available for this type of job ... any info or advice u have would be great
Old Oct 25th 2010, 10:32 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: movin to nz

Originally Posted by welshrgeordie
hi we are looking to move to northland nz , my hubby is a roofer and we have concerns about the amount of work available for this type of job ... any info or advice u have would be great
Welcome to the Forum, We have a fair few over in the New Zealand Section that have made the jump and offer advice based on their experiences of emigrating, So suggest heading over and asking away.

BEVS , Am Loolah are the Moderators over that way and should you run in to any issues give them a shout.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Oct 25th 2010 at 10:43 am.
Old Oct 25th 2010, 12:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshrgeordie
Hello welshgeordie and welcome to BE.

Ka Ora's already given you the links to get you started in our New Zealand forums. Please repost your question in that forum as you will get a better response from the people who are already living in NZ.

Take a look at our Works Abroad By Profession forum and the BE Wiki...both may contain information that could be useful to you in your quest to move to NZ.

We have a team of concierges who act as tour guides to help new members find their way around the many BE forums. The concierges for the NZ forums are Dewb09 or Vitalstatistix...please contact one of them and they will be pleased to navigate your around the site.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. Good luck.
Old Oct 31st 2010, 10:52 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Welshgeordie

Just to say welcome to BE from me too.
I definitely think you will find what you are looking for information wise on our ew Zealand forum - and they are a friendly bunch on there too, so get stuck in and ask as many questions as you want on there - don't be shy.

Good luck with your plans

Dread - x