Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

hoping to move to new zealand - south island

hoping to move to new zealand - south island

Old Oct 30th 2010, 10:38 am
Just Joined

tracy.j is a name known to alltracy.j is a name known to alltracy.j is a name known to alltracy.j is a name known to alltracy.j is a name known to alltracy.j is a name known to alltracy.j is a name known to alltracy.j is a name known to alltracy.j is a name known to alltracy.j is a name known to alltracy.j is a name known to all
Default hoping to move to new zealand - south island

Hello, we are hoping to move to NZ - application in progress (fingers crossed!) Does anyone know if TV's from the UK will work out in NZ?
Also, if anyone has any advice re:Otago/Dunedin region ie locations/areas to settle with a family, schools etc, all advice will be appreciated.
Old Oct 30th 2010, 1:30 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hoping to move to new zealand - south island

Hi Tracey and welcome to B.E.

It's my pleasant duty to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including New Zealand can be found here.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

Thank you for posting in the Welcome Inn, it helps us to find you. For more views by the right people to answer your questions, you could please re-post here.

My UK tele worked in Australia on the old analogue VHF service but not sure how it goes in N.Z. If they have gone digital you can get a set top box.

Enjoy B.E.

Alistair.
Old Oct 30th 2010, 2:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracy.j
Hello, we are hoping to move to NZ - application in progress (fingers crossed!) Does anyone know if TV's from the UK will work out in NZ?
Also, if anyone has any advice re:Otago/Dunedin region ie locations/areas to settle with a family, schools etc, all advice will be appreciated.
Hello Tracy and welcome to BE.

Alistair has already given you the link to our New Zealand forum...I'm sure you'll find lot of helpful people in the forum who will help you out with any questions you have about NZ.

We have a team of concierges who act as tour guides to help new members find their way around the many BE forums. The concierges for the NZ forums are Dewb09 or Vitalstatistix....either one will be more than pleased to help you.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the NZ forums are Bevs and Am Loolah.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old Oct 30th 2010, 4:02 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi tracy.j.

Welcome to BE .... you will LOVE our New Zealand forum, we've got loads of wonderful members who post in there, it's a real sense of community.

There is always someone around so don't forget to ask if you have any site issues.

Sue