Reload this Page >

Hiya hope to be moving to France

Hiya hope to be moving to France

Old Apr 6th 2014, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

taztazz11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hiya hope to be moving to France

Hello
Firstly thank you for reading my new post.

My name is Moyra and I hope to be moving to France with my Fiancée and my 92 year old mother not to forget my pooch who is now 10 years old, lots of things to consider so I will be having a good look around and you guessed it, asking questions.

I enjoy making jewellery, card making and cross stitch.

See you all around on the Boards.

Take care
Taztazz
Old Apr 6th 2014, 6:06 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hiya hope to be moving to France

Originally Posted by taztazz11
Hello
Firstly thank you for reading my new post.

My name is Moyra and I hope to be moving to France with my Fiancée and my 92 year old mother not to forget my pooch who is now 10 years old, lots of things to consider so I will be having a good look around and you guessed it, asking questions.

I enjoy making jewellery, card making and cross stitch.

See you all around on the Boards.

Take care
Taztazz
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!
Post again on the France forum, with more details about how you and your fiancé intend to earn a living, as you'll need to be employed or set up a business in order to have healthcare coverage and not take out private insurance. Life might also be easier if you get married or enter a civil union, as "partners" aren't necessarily covered by each other re healthcare and French Property and Inheritance Laws are complicated for couples who aren't legally bound.
To be honest, I'd think again about bringing your elderly mother over. My 92-year-old neighbour recently returned to the UK (not without difficulty), as she was incapable of doing her own thing and needed constant care. She spoke French, and I know of other elderly parents who returned to the UK because they couldn't communicate with doctors and hospital staff.
Whereabouts in France were you thinking of settling? Do you both speak French?
Come onto the France forum, where there are a lot of folk who can give advice on all aspects of living in France!
Old Apr 7th 2014, 2:23 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to the forum
Old Apr 8th 2014, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

taztazz11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks for the advice and warm welcome.