Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

hi steve here just saying hello

hi steve here just saying hello

Old Jul 1st 2012, 8:10 am
Just Joined

sketchpad43 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi steve here just saying hello

hi as the title says my name is steve just wanted to pop in and say hi ive just recently moved to spain with my wifes daughter as my wife passed away just recently so i thought i would get a fresh new start as nothing really left for me in the uk i love spain at the moment ive only been here around 4 weeks i think (heat frying brain lol) i really need to find work also wich is another reason i looked around at the forums any work really cleaning washing up building work anything i can get really also it would be nice to meet some new friends im currently living in a roma caravan in my wifes daughters garden near to alhurin el grande interests are in dogs/cats cars films music i think really i need to get some new interests maybe someone here can help with that
Old Jul 1st 2012, 2:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi steve here just saying hello

Originally Posted by sketchpad43
hi as the title says my name is steve just wanted to pop in and say hi ive just recently moved to spain with my wifes daughter as my wife passed away just recently so i thought i would get a fresh new start as nothing really left for me in the uk i love spain at the moment ive only been here around 4 weeks i think (heat frying brain lol) i really need to find work also wich is another reason i looked around at the forums any work really cleaning washing up building work anything i can get really also it would be nice to meet some new friends im currently living in a roma caravan in my wifes daughters garden near to alhurin el grande interests are in dogs/cats cars films music i think really i need to get some new interests maybe someone here can help with that
Hi Steve... to BE.

I am sorry to hear about your loss.

We have several fantastic Spain forums...why don't you pop over there and take a look around? I hope you enjoy being part of our cyber community of British Expats. You may make some real life friends through BE...as well as cyber friends.
Old Jul 1st 2012, 7:18 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Steve

I see Jerseygirl has given you a link to our Spain forum where you can chat with lots of other folks who are living in Spain including soe who are probably not far from you. It's a great way to make new friends in a new place and a great way to network and find out information to help you settle.
That just leave sme to say welcome to BE and all the very best with your venture in Spain

Dread - x
Old Jul 2nd 2012, 11:45 am
Just Joined

sketchpad43 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks a lot guys I'm sure I will fint the forums very helpfulll to me